• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
171 Star Wraith Xmas Stamp 7-8/10... These worth anything more than a regular Star Wraith?

DSC04758.jpg

Probably not more than five to ten bucks more with most people, but it all depends on the person that might want it.

Max Weight Z Comet. I was under the impression that all Z Comets with this stamp were factory dyed? Worth anything?

106656_g.jpg

How about this star destroyer? http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss197/Karim2694/Disc Golf/

Would a S wizard be a fair trade? I thought the trade would be unfair without say a mini or something tossed in.

In that condition, just about any disc would be a fair trade. Once that disc is banged up, there's nothing to put it on a pedestal above any other disc.

Max Weight Z Comet. I was under the impression that all Z Comets with this stamp were factory dyed? Worth anything?

106656_g.jpg

It's worth standard Z plastic rate, $13-14. Any time you have a Discraft logo and disc logo at the very top and the plastic logo (in this case, "Z") at the bottom, it's just a blank disc that was designed for a tourney stamp. Nothing special about it that would warrant more money (other than it's more aesthetically pleasing than the GIGANTIC disc names across the flight plate).

I think this is an older style pro D hawk. Is it worth really anything?

Attachments

• DSCN0204.jpg
    DSCN0204.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 11
so i just recieved in a trade 2 looks to be first run whippets with the circle sparkle stamp, both 175 one yellow one green, probably 7-8/10. wondering how much these might be worth?

Whats a 171g 10x Teebird worth in about 8/10 shape? (that's the low end, I'll have a pic up soon)

Any idea what this worth? 1st run CE FL. I see no evidence of a stamp at all. Ken Climo's signature. A couple dimples typical of CE plastic. Never thrown. On back of the disc, you can barely see 173 and "FL" above it outside the ring.

Attachments

• ce fl vk 001.jpg
    ce fl vk 001.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 23
  • ce fl vk 002.jpg
    ce fl vk 002.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 19
Or, how about this one. 2nd run Valk. It's an x-out, but only reason I can see why is because it's too flat. The nipple on the center of the flight plate protrudes noticably. The second picture doesn't really do it justice, but at least you can get an idea of how flat it is.

Attachments

• ce fl vk 003.jpg
    ce fl vk 003.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ce fl vk 004.jpg
    ce fl vk 004.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 42
Or, how about this one. 2nd run Valk. It's an x-out, but only reason I can see why is because it's too flat. The nipple on the center of the flight plate protrudes noticably. The second picture doesn't really do it justice, but at least you can get an idea of how flat it is.

thats alot beer why wasnt invited

Thanks KNole! I recently bought another Cryztal Z Buzzz for $10 and my buddy wants to trade me a Champ Ryno and some type of mid range (not sure what he wants to throw in) for it just making sure I wasn't losing money ;)

Found a Discraft MRX today. Never even heard of this. What's this disc worth in 8/10 condition with ink?

maybe this should be in the "What's the story on this disc?" thread...

So I find out my girlfriends' dad played back in the day and saw some discs in his garage. One is an Aviar with a 1991 date. (Forgot to check the weight.) The second is an Innova Moray 179g. What are they worth? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG00222-20110528-1509.jpg
    IMG00222-20110528-1509.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG00223-20110528-1510.jpg
    IMG00223-20110528-1510.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts