• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CE Valkyrie, Eagle and Teebird.

IMG_20110704_231344.jpg

A new mint ce gold leopard can fetch 100-150 dollars if you find the right buyer. All the gold ce leopards I had in the past were 4th run ones, which I believe they all were. I sold all of mine for around 120-130 in the past.

A new mint ce gold leopard can fetch 100-150 dollars if you find the right buyer. All the gold ce leopards I had in the past were 4th run ones, which I believe they all were. I sold all of mine for around 120-130 in the past.

That helps a lot, and I am sure it made DFW's day :)
Still want a pic though.

A used one isnt worth anything close to that because these things were made to be collectors items or trophies. I got some a few years ago from a guy who had ordered a bunch in early 2002 to use as trophies and he had extras he never used.

That helps a lot, and I am sure it made DFW's day :)
Still want a pic though.

Want to sell these in marketplace but unsure of pricing. I dont want to bend anybody over nor do I want to be either:
picture.php

CE Teebird- L 174g 7/10 no ink opaque yellow so I'm thinking an earlier run
picture.php

CE Firebird -L 164g 7/10 no ink same color as Teebird

Would like to hear a couple of estimates. So chime in peeps!

pics added for you rube

Just snagged a brand new blue kc pro gazelle for $18 at a local shop, I thought they were worth more...

There already was a jump...in ce whippets. Kc whippets dont go for much because they dont last long. 20ish is about.right

That price for the ce fb u gave is pretty far off for the condition and run. Id estimate it to be closer to 25-30 . Its worn.in and looks like a 6-7/10. ,fx and unknown weight

i weighed it once, i think i remember it being heavier. the heavier the better, right? i'll weigh it again tomorrow

thanks

What's a sparkle Z Tsunami with an embossed 2005 Am World Stamp worth, 171g 10/10?

Attachments

• misc discx ebay dgcr 009.jpg
    misc discx ebay dgcr 009.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 14
What's a sparkle Z Tsunami with an embossed 2005 Am World Stamp worth, 171g 10/10?

DGA stuff isn't as collectable as others. Also, DGA just recently released Sparkle Tsunamis into their stock lineup. It is still a cool disc though. I'd say it is worth only about $15ish though. If you sell it, PM me. May be interested.

IMG_0126.jpg

gator, 175.6 scaled, one little chewed up bit in the rim about a half an inch long, other than that the stamp is really the only wear on it. thoughts?

Champion edition barstamp firebird

Hey I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I have a champ edition firebird that I have no idea how much it's worth. The disc is in decent shape, it has maybe one or two dings in it but the writing is pretty faded. You can still read it though, it's just faint. So does anyone know how much this could go for?

what is this disc worth thread is what your looking for.... you looking to sell it....? you need the weight , condition and a pic would help...

what is this disc worth

what is a first run elite z stalker worth? 7.5/10 with ink

what is a first run elite z stalker worth? 7.5/10 with ink

I'd say around $8. First run Discraft doesn't have the same wow factor as Innova. That and once a disc is inked and thrown, it's value as a collectible disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts