• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0126.jpg

gator, 175.6 scaled, one little chewed up bit in the rim about a half an inch long, other than that the stamp is really the only wear on it. thoughts?

no ink...would rate it a conservative 7.5 just because of the one rim area and stamp wear...any ideas?

IMAG0126.jpg

any idea on this leopard? i've seen one the same color with a ce stock stamp but the plate was custom dyed.

I have a CE teebird that's purple colored but the plastic looks pretty much identical. What does the dome look like on it?

Cyclone2 I think pro d no ink but stained ?g but it is heavy. What do they go for.
photo-4.jpg

I have this recurring daydream about this thread. Somebody, in the future, posts a picture of a disc and asks, "How much is it worth?"

The expert pipes in and posts, "One million dollars."...and it's true.

The one million dollar disc.

I have this recurring daydream about this thread. Somebody, in the future, posts a picture of a disc and asks, "How much is it worth?"

The expert pipes in and posts, "One million dollars."...and it's true.

The one million dollar disc.

Custom platinum plated Champ roc with diamond and ruby accents?

picture.php

I believe it is around 174g 7/10

Sorry for the sideways pic. Took it and posted from my phone and I don't know what happened.
Also, 163g 11x kc pro teebird. Green and super pearly. There is a pic in my social page album but its a pain to post from the phone. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
CE Valkyrie, Eagle and Teebird.

IMG_20110704_231344.jpg

condition of them?

is the eagle and x or L mold? the teebird is a TL, correct?

the valk looks to be a very late run, I had a 4x valk that looked identical to your CE.. exact same dye, same plastic I think.

my initial guess just based off the pic is...

valk - $25
eagle - $25-30 (if it's an X mold it might be worth a bit more)
TL- $30 maybe...that's quite a bit of ink but it looks to be a 2nd run which is my favorite for grip, dome height, and feel

I believe it is around 174g 7/10

Sorry for the sideways pic. Took it and posted from my phone and I don't know what happened.
Also, 163g 11x kc pro teebird. Green and super pearly. There is a pic in my social page album but its a pain to post from the phone. Any help is appreciated.

T or TL?

T=$50-60
TL= $35-40

your kc pro one I'm not too sure of...the pearly plastic is some of the best stuff out there but the green color will lower the price a bit

CE teebird is a TL. I love the super grippy pearly plastic on the kc pro teebird but it is unfortunately the color of leaves and grass in the shadows. I threw it twice and lost it both times. Flies beautifully though. Holds a great 400 turnover without getting squirley.

what are FR proto star stamped Grape Ape's going for these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts