• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me until fairly recently to even have a cell-phone, so don't hold your breath on pics. No help on pricing = No worries, I will sell locally to one of the many peeps in need of pro-line rhynos in Charlotte.

No need to get snooty,were doing u a favor ,remember. We cant help if we cant see them. Doesnt bother me eithrr,one less group of discs I have to spend time appraising. Sell local then. Dnt come complaining when u dont get what u want or sold for less

Last edited:
The pics help determine if they are really pro line. but a Green Pro line would have to be over $40, then a green Pro is close to $40. but a Green R-pro is $10

They are pro-line guaranteed. I have about 50 SE/pro-lines left, all max weight and the harder ones. I used rhynos for 7 years and recently went back to 10x big beads. I have new pro-lines in blue, red, and orange as well, and even have some SE's in yellow, blue, red, and white. I've been bombarded with offers over the past few months and just wanted to see what the dgcr market tends to bring since I've never sold discs on here.

Booter, nothing snooty about it. Technology is not my forte.

Last edited:
They are pro-line guaranteed. I have about 50 SE/pro-lines left, all max weight and the harder ones. I used rhynos for 7 years and recently went back to 10x big beads. I have new pro-lines in blue, red, and orange as well, and even have some SE's in yellow, blue, red, and white. I've been bombarded with offers over the past few months and just wanted to see what the dgcr market tends to bring since I've never sold discs on here.

i need a few of those se craig.....lets meet and chat brotha:hfive:

If I would have recognized your name earlier I would not have even second guessed. We just get a lot of people trying to pass of R-pro as pro and pro as proline.
best I can do is CE Valk and some cash. I would love to see one.

i just got a ton of 8x, 9x, 10x, ce and others......no freakin leos tho:( maybe an se leo....:confused:

The se's are great at first but are too flippy in the long run for me. Keep your trunk packed with your older teebirds and I'll pack up some rhynos for the next time I see ya.

If I would have recognized your name earlier I would not have even second guessed. We just get a lot of people trying to pass of R-pro as pro and pro as proline.
best I can do is CE Valk and some cash. I would love to see one.

It's all good prerube. Booter just lost his shot at a stack of max weight bulldogs though.:doh:

booter is good peeps.....give him anotha shot brotha:thmbup:

The wound is too fresh. I'm gonna go brew some beer with Cam and take my mind off of it, and attempt to get some more signature challengers and limited edition X-Wasps. So much for branching out for me and spreading the plastic.

The wound is too fresh. I'm gonna go brew some beer with Cam and take my mind off of it, and attempt to get some more signature challengers and limited edition X-Wasps. So much for branching out for me and spreading the plastic.

i could really use 1 of his challengers also if ya wanna grab me 1:) lol

It's all good prerube. Booter just lost his shot at a stack of max weight bulldogs though.:doh:

i called you snooty because you said "don't hold your breath on pics. No help on pricing = No worries, I will sell locally to one of the many peeps in need of pro-line rhynos in Charlotte."

either way, i didnt recognize your name at first like prerube,so i apologize for getting defensive. but as of lately we get alot of noobs in here posting crap and getting all huffy puffy when nobody answers,doesnt respond to them fast enough or gives them the answer they want.

and if you still dont want to give me a shot at bulldogs...its cool. :thmbup:

but i do want some bulldogs :p

i called you snooty because you said "don't hold your breath on pics. No help on pricing = No worries, I will sell locally to one of the many peeps in need of pro-line rhynos in Charlotte."

either way, i didnt recognize your name at first like prerube,so i apologize for getting defensive. but as of lately we get alot of noobs in here posting crap and getting all huffy puffy when nobody answers,doesnt respond to them fast enough or gives them the answer they want.

and if you still dont want to give me a shot at bulldogs...its cool. :thmbup:

but i do want some bulldogs :p

Too bad! They will end up in a much more deserving home I'm sure. That's snooty FYI. Sorry for being snooty, I didn't recognize you as the person who gets to decide if someone gets to trade/sell/inquire. Lesson learned.

Last edited:
You have to feel special, your real name gives you automatic status here.
Not like the BrettAllen guy :p

I'm still 99.9% Polish though. Oh, and there is no status in disc golf. As evidenced by the super pro's that have had to sleep on my floor where the rec player got the guest room, and an intermediate on the couch.

Last edited:
If you would give booter a chance that would be cool. He always backs me up when we have scammers on the site and he was probably burned out on this thread and from people messaging him because he did not quote their 4/10 dx P.O.S. with in 10 minutes.
to be fair to booter, you did post with no pics right after he said no pic = no quote. :)
Good luck and if you ever do get a picture I still really would love to see them sometime, I am a big Rhyno fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.