• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Brett can take a pic of them and post when I trade with him. Technology is still not my friend as I initially identified. Doubt I'll be doing any other inquiries.

OK, one more inquiry.........how much for a max weight bulldog that could possibly end up in Booters possession?

I knew it was 25 for lighter ones, I know people have sold max weights for a bit more. I should've said 25-30. My B :doh:

is a star destroyer marked just with a star symbol a the letter D and without the avery jenkins hotstamp any different?

Hopslam won't be back for like 6 months. If you are still buying it now it's way past it's prime.

It's been gone in the Carolinas for a while too. I horded some for a bit, but everytime I tried to sleep it kept calling to me. It didn't stay horded for long, and I am upset that it is seasonal. The mini-kegs are great when I decide to just have that one beer! :sick:

is a star destroyer marked just with a star symbol a the letter D and without the avery jenkins hotstamp any different?

i think these are generally flatter and more stable than the current runs, to someone that throws *D destroyers they may be a little more valuable

This is more of a future type question found a crystal sparkle nuke with the amateur stamp 174g brand new at a local PIAS would it be worth it to purchase it? cost is $20 something like I have found online

This is more of a future type question found a crystal sparkle nuke with the amateur stamp 174g brand new at a local PIAS would it be worth it to purchase it? cost is $20 something like I have found online

if someone is planning on burning a pile of crystal sparkle nukes with said amateur stamp, leaving just a couple hundred floating around, the answer is maybe...says my crystal sparkle ball.

if someone is planning on burning a pile of crystal sparkle nukes with said amateur stamp, leaving just a couple hundred floating around, the answer is maybe...says my crystal sparkle ball.

only discs i burn in hunrderds at a time are grooves that cause for the price of shipping any person who owns one will sell you then burn them to the ground hoping no one ever talks about them ever exsisting

I guess i was looking for more of a do any of you that are more into the whole collecting discs see a demand for them? but since you guys are being dicks about it i will just leave it for a chucker that thinks it looks cool

If you're looking to sell it right away then no, and if you're looking to throw it then that's all up to you. Even down the road I don't know how valuable those will be.

Edit: I will also add that these aren't really in high demand, you can find them just about anywhere online. They're not being dicks, it's just something that you probably could've easily researched and used some common sense to determine what you want to do.

booter is on a roll today !! pissin everybody off!!....getting more and more like little old frank D....must be the DGR in them......

Status
Not open for further replies.