• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmitch. 35ish. Maybe more. Theyre hard to find but people wont pay much now that glo fbs are cfr again

Ps. I can appraise it without a pic because it was mine,and its new and I own some:p

Posting a pic with description still doesn't guarantee peeps will know the actual value. Unless it's rare or oop, most discs are in the under $20 range.

i've got this old firebird and i'm not sure if its a CE or just a champion but it's from 5/10 to 7/10 and it flies really great.. what is it worth?

I've give this one more shot... any ideas on this?

proto type 2nd first run buzzz? ghost team stamped, 175g, 8/10, no ink.

p2233463.jpg

oh snap!!!!

how'd that happen?

for a moment there I was like "that's not my pic"

@Scott...slightly less than mine???? :p

how about this....as you know black discs scuff very easy so it looks worse in the pic but its a good 9/10 no nicks cuts or gouges ...i think its mainly from storage....180g ontario 9/10...

DSC00858.jpg

i also have a 178g rancho thats the same condition....

DSC00859.jpg

those black big birds are prolly at least 40-50... maybe more based on rarity of black birds :)

those black big birds are prolly at least 40-50... maybe more based on rarity of black birds :)

well im sitting on 3....2 180 ont....and the 178 rancho......im waiting for them to get big money.....might be old and grey when that happens though...

P1010003.jpg

Weight 173
10/10 Never Thrown, Stored in my dishwasher at an undisclosed location.

I asked about my Glow 11x Firebird for the main reason that a Roadrunner misstamped has an offer of $40 on the forum which I deem to be as bout as absurd of a price as I have ever seen. Giving an estimate is just that, there are obviously people out there willing to be absurd prices for discs.

remember the FR Buzzz on eBay that Fatbackbob bid like $180+ on? that way above the normal price.

I asked about my Glow 11x Firebird for the main reason that a Roadrunner misstamped has an offer of $40 on the forum which I deem to be as bout as absurd of a price as I have ever seen. Giving an estimate is just that, there are obviously people out there willing to be absurd prices for discs.

remember the FR Buzzz on eBay that Fatbackbob bid like $180+ on? that way above the normal price.

yes, I remeber that, for that matter the "Buzzz Craze" was in effect for a few months. Its unfortunate, but what I am seeing is that a few people with expendable income tend to have a ripple effect on disc pricing. Ill stick to my tourny stamp z buzzz's for 13-15, thank you...hahah

in your estimation, what would be good prices for:

pearly pink 1x champ beast, new, 174g?
pearly white pre-barry beast, new, 166g?

Status
Not open for further replies.