• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok....back to what is it worth...

180g 8/10....
5664ac41.jpg

See that one go for 30 pretty consistently.

Yeah moose I would go with Cali on this one. It's either 3.99 or 30, and I'm pretty sure smokinjoe's was a 3/10. lol. Anyways, I've seen them for $28-32 to be even more precise.

7/10 3rd run CE Eagle-X, yellowish tan color with barely visible stock stamp. I'd give a pic but it's at the bottom of a water hazard :doh: Just want to know how much I lost :wall:

P1010003.jpg

Weight 173
10/10 Never Thrown, Stored in my dishwasher at an undisclosed location.

Will someone STFU and appraise my damn disc?

I don't know who said it didn't exist, but there is a price guide for cars. It's called the Kelly Blue Book and if this is the type of drama you gotta go through to get it appraised I would have to agree that I would rather have a Kelly Blue Book for discs.

is it the 9x that looks like 11x candy?

or is it just the plain old kc pro type?

what does it weigh?

how much ink?

and really?

I'm gonna say less than a new champ version

why

just cause

Not candy plastic, just a name and # on flightplate, 172g, and yes (really).

I forgot a minor detail with the SB Roc--it was Nikko's disc. It has his name and number on it. He has family in the Rolla area and plays our courses all the time. I found this in the lake yesterday. Does this add any value?

Will someone STFU and appraise my damn disc?

I don't know who said it didn't exist, but there is a price guide for cars. It's called the Kelly Blue Book and if this is the type of drama you gotta go through to get it appraised I would have to agree that I would rather have a Kelly Blue Book for discs.

It does not exist. I was working on one, but real life (eventhough some think I have none) got in the way. It is a practically impossible task since there are so many things that change values and so many runs of discs.

Your CE eagle is probably close to the last CE eagle that was posted. over $50.

Yeah moose I would go with Cali on this one. It's either 3.99 or 30, and I'm pretty sure smokinjoe's was a 3/10. lol. Anyways, I've seen them for $28-32 to be even more precise.

Moose got that disc from me and it was a little dirty when I bought it, but after a little soap and water it cleaned up. There is another one at the local PIAS that is also $3.99 but it is in 6/10 condition with ink. If anyone wants that one, I could probably go pick it up and will gladly sell it for $12 shipped just like that one.

It does not exist. I was working on one, but real life (eventhough some think I have none) got in the way. It is a practically impossible task since there are so many things that change values and so many runs of discs.

Your CE eagle is probably close to the last CE eagle that was posted. over $50.

Yeah I would agree but it's kind of the same for cars. You might have had some custom work done so you have to add or subtract a few hundred bucks. I would assume it's the same for discs.

I would have thought closer to $70 because it's a sunburst CE and it seems like the last CE was given a $50 value and it wasn't a sunburst.

Ok, if moose's newish black big birds are $50 anybody want to venture a guess on this used one? I'd say it's conservatively a 4 or 5/10. I had it in the bag for a couple years and it turns over pretty quickly. Also has one decent gash in the rim and some (black) ink on the back.

edit: I think I paid around $16-18 for it used when I bought it out of the back of some guys truck that he was clearly sleeping in.

blackbigbird.jpg

Why not return it to him?

Because I dug around in a filthy lake for an hour and half to find his disc...or any disc for that matter. Nikko is probably doing ok in the area of quality/quantity discs and I am sure I can put this to better use than he can. Not exactly the reply I was hoping for. Can anyone tell me about these Special Blend Roc's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts