• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once took a baby blue illusion that I found at Red Hawk to USDGC later that year because it had GG's signature on it and I wanted to try to return it to him. Caught him right after the distance competition and he smiled and told me I should keep it and enjoy throwing it.

Nikko would probably do the same but I imagine if the disc is special to him he'd make it worth your while to return it. Cool stories are better than cool plastic.

Dude, you are developing a problem. That lake is super duper nasty, you are going to catch some rare incurable disease in there. :sick:

I'll ask around about the Roc. I'm pretty sure it's worth less than the medical bills you are going to rack up if you keep going into that lake. ;)

Dude, you are developing a problem. That lake is super duper nasty, you are going to catch some rare incurable disease in there. :sick:

I'll ask around about the Roc. I'm pretty sure it's worth less than the medical bills you are going to rack up if you keep going into that lake. ;)

LMAO--thanks Scott. Let me know what you find out.

A used special blend sold on ebay for $26.00 recently. It didn't have the celtic stamp, but I don't remember those being anything really desirable. There are others listed around $50 that are new and don't seem to be selling. I don't think the Nikko connection is going to make much difference in the price, but somebody might pay an extra couple of bucks. Hopefully that will help you figure out the ballpark.

Because I dug around in a filthy lake for an hour and half to find his disc...or any disc for that matter. Nikko is probably doing ok in the area of quality/quantity discs and I am sure I can put this to better use than he can. Not exactly the reply I was hoping for. Can anyone tell me about these Special Blend Roc's?

It doesn't matter what lengths you took to get the disc, it doesn't belong to you. Lost property still belongs to the owner and failure to make a reasonable attempt to return the property is tantamount to theft. It's on the books in nearly every state.

Z Banger GT Pink 173-174 10/10 unthrown

2011-07-27_180620.jpg

Does anyone have an idea about this?

thats cool. thanks, i cant find anything anywhere on its value or rarity. I have 2. one I throw and this one.

Z Banger GT Pink 173-174 10/10 unthrown

2011-07-27_180620.jpg

Did you get that off of cj? Anyway, those are pretty rare, about 100 made, I think McCabe is the only pro that carries them. Some of them were going for $30-35 on ebay a little over a month ago, and then someone else said they saw one on there for over $75. Seems like a pretty wide range, how much did you get it for?

pearly monster

Anyone know what a pearly monster, 174g, 7.5-8/10 and stamp wiped with faded ink on back is worth? Thanks for any info!
Biz
IMAG0213.jpg

I have a new clear Z Meteor. No stamp, pearly. I guess its a prototype but Discraft doesnt plan on making them in Z plastic any time soon. Just curious what you meteor guys think its worth.

Also have one of these, I will be putting it up on the auction block when yours ends :)

As well as a couple team stamped Challengers that are super grippy.

Since no one can play nice, I'm gonna lock this one down for a bit. I'll open it again when I get around to it. Hopefully everybody will get a grip in the meantime.

What Is This Disc Worth..?

Please post like this to help get you the best estimate...

disc type
disc weight
disc condition
and a picture....

and please dont belittle the person giving a value....take it for what ever grain of salt that you wish....and if the other thread is just getting cleaned up and is not going to be closed for good feel free to delete this one...thanks

do you know if thats a reg. or a "X"...? that might help...i know justsayin is looking for the regs....

the "X" has the notch in the rim....but i cant help on value...i have 2 new ones myself...beefy 176g and 177g

I have had many pearly monsters that never moved at $15. Just a heads up on selling prices.

Since nobody answered on the last thread I'll repost this one (maybe nobody has an idea?).

Rancho Roc 180g

Ok, if moose's newish black big birds are $50 anybody want to venture a guess on this used one? I'd say it's conservatively a 4 or 5/10. I had it in the bag for a couple years and it turns over pretty quickly. Also has one decent gash in the rim and some (black) ink on the back.

edit: I think I paid around $16-18 for it used when I bought it out of the back of some guys truck that he was clearly sleeping in.

blackbigbird.jpg

Yesterday there was a lot of angst getting thrown around on here. What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.