• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it a rancho or san marino big bird? i have bought some 7ish/10 big birds in the 15-20ish range.. and some 8+ for 20-25 .. but none of those were black .. i would think you could atleast get your money back out of it brotha but havent seen many around so hard to give you a for sure answer.. what did moose think? he seems to have the big bird stuff on lock around here

Last edited:
I bought a yellow one in a little better condition from Jeff for I think $12, maybe $14. Unless new I don't think the fact that it is black will make too much of a difference but it could. Gotta think it is still a 5/10 DX disc and for me at least the collection value is completely gone. But who knows maybe Black with Red Stamp is someone must have combo. Like me and my White with Rainbow stamp.

But hey price it at $20 and see what happens :D.

yeah and if you dont like it im sure you could trade it to me or moose... well me if its rancho :p .. hard to tell from pic but looks better then 4 or 5/10

Value questions; thanks in advance!

I had a disc passed to me from a friend, and am curious about the value, rarity, story etc.

It is 174G, and is about an 8.5. There is ink in 4 small places in the inner rim.

Thanks a ton for any feedback.

-cajual

Attachments

• milbarstamp.jpg
    milbarstamp.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 168
i like how moose added his flavor to the title of this thread...

:D hopefully folks will quit crying not that papa three putt stepped in

yeah and if you dont like it im sure you could trade it to me or moose... well me if its rancho :p .. hard to tell from pic but looks better then 4 or 5/10

Turns out we were both wrong, it's an Ontario. And it does look pretty nice in the pic but if you look at the edge all the way around you would probably agree with me. Lots of dings. Apparently the black plastic is pretty soft. And if I remember correctly there is next to no stability left in it which is why I rated it so low.

edit: I had to dig through 4 boxes to find this thing. Everything is already packed for my upcoming move.

@bizarbies, $20 if you want it to sell. I've seen similar pearly monsters that sit around $25-30 with little interest.

Turns out we were both wrong, it's an Ontario. And it does look pretty nice in the pic but if you look at the edge all the way around you would probably agree with me. Lots of dings. Apparently the black plastic is pretty soft. And if I remember correctly there is next to no stability left in it which is why I rated it so low.

edit: I had to dig through 4 boxes to find this thing. Everything is already packed for my upcoming move.

nice.. im not positive but i have seen some ontarios get pretty high on ebay.. havent really seen any on here that i can remember.. only san marino and rancho.. so that might help value .. but to be honest i have no clue lol ... sorry to make you dig for it.. would still trade tho :p

I got 2 red Champion Edition Valkyries, 1st run in new condition...both are mid 160s and have minor ink on the inside rim...what are they worth?

It kinda depends on if they are opaque or translucent and if they are pearly or not. I would say between $80-$100 without a pic...

This one is 169g and went for $94.
P1770026-500x500.jpg

My first bid may have been a bit high but you could get that from the right person..

Hey, guys -- a local guy is selling a box of "rare" discs at fairly cheap prices. The two that stuck out to me where a KC Pro Teebird 11x (champion type plastic, not opaque) and a CE Teebird (yellow, faded stamp). Are either of these worth anything?

Garret

Status
Not open for further replies.