• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes
how much depends on what weights and conditions

and so without further info or a pic someone is going to have a hard time providing an estimate of value

Both were in good shape -- the KC Pro was in excellent shape and the stamp looked great. I believe the weights of each was in the mid 160's. The CE was in good physical shape (no dings), but the stamp was faded somewhat.

Garret

anyone got a clue what is worth more....

130g Lynx
195g Lynx

if so how much difference...?

I think they still make the 130s for SCF so I would guess the 195 would be worth more. I don't know that much yet though just taking a shot in the dark.

Proto VP, swirly with black "splatters"
New
5956192065_c015ef7d2d_b.jpg

Clear Buzzz SS, bottom ghost stamp
New
5956751328_758603d093_b.jpg

First Run Star Shark, rainbow stamp
New
5986071633_bbbdf7e02c_b.jpg

DSC_0002.JPG

Wanting to know th value of the banshee 10x 174g mint with flashing

DSC_0002.JPG

Also want to know the value of the teebird 10x 172g mint with flashing in tact as well

Thanks

Mad Scientist Don't know about the other two but the Buzzz would be like $40 max

Mad Scientist Don't know about the other two but the Buzzz would be like $40 max

This is being generous its more like 20-30$ sorry....
The SS makes the difference here if it were a straight up buzzz it would be worth a bit more.

E Rock, thanks for stepping up and trying to help appraise! Keep it up.
Search recent sale threads, Ebay, and other online shops and sites and many times you can see a trend.

Last edited:
Proto VP, swirly with black "splatters"
New
5956192065_c015ef7d2d_b.jpg

I see the proto VP's go for around $30, usually a couple bucks over. I know that people who throw VP's are always looking for the prototypes, I don't know if the different color scheme would matter to anyone, maybe you could squeeze five more bucks out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts