• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, thank you

199549476.gif

ok the ce firebird has Fx & 174

The kc cheetah has CH & 175

Blkpassat Need weights???

Top teebird is not worth more than $10
The firebird is worth some money but the weight is important.
The KC pros are worth around $20 need a weight on them to.
No idea on the Nuke

BAD DOUBLE POST BAD!!!!

Found

Found on the course yesterday. Don't know anything about it. About 8-8.5/10 and 174 grams. Whatcha thinkin?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 41
guess it's worth nothing really. I threw it once and it felt ok. Didn't want to throw it anymore without anymore info. No name or number on the back, but I know the main guy that runs the course so the next time I see him, I'm gonna ask if he knows whose it is.

guess it's worth nothing really. I threw it once and it felt ok. Didn't want to throw it anymore without anymore info. No name or number on the back, but I know the main guy that runs the course so the next time I see him, I'm gonna ask if he knows whose it is.

you are correct sir.. it's stock prices or less.

you know the more i read this the genral idea of discs is most discs are worth 10 bucks or so and maybe you might have a twenty dollar disc or something if your lucky and if you real lucky its might be worth 30-80 bucks that seems to be the trend here

^truth.
it's a bell curve with collectables on the narrow end and throwers on the wider.

Those are nice throwers, start out pretty overstable, between a Viper and Whippet. They'll beat in a little and then stay pretty consistent, they make a great forehand cut roller.

White Elite X Limited Edition Wasp with a stamp from 2003? Prolly a 9/10 with little ink on the back?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts