• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condor
DLG Edition 6x PDGA World Champion
200 grams Yellow
New

I assume the disc came out in 2010 since Greenwell won the Grandmasters Championship in 2009

Champ Eagle

This eagle is an 11x and it has a rainbow stamp, but instead of saying fairway driver it says distance driver its a 172 and i would give it an 8/10 with a little ink on the rim

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 23
Yeah, I have an 11x as well in the same condition.

I'd say about $18-20. Maybe you could get a couple more out of it, I don't see the white ones around too often.

This eagle is an 11x and it has a rainbow stamp, but instead of saying fairway driver it says distance driver its a 172 and i would give it an 8/10 with a little ink on the rim

i have a 11x eagle with distance driver on it as well its not that much of rarity on them

Anybody on this magnet?

8/10
4 chain w/ pulse

IMG_20110806_171449.jpg

i looked on here in recent marketplace threads but couldn't see anyone specifically advertising this so I am here to ask about this disc.

I won a 2011 Am Worlds Glow Nuke as a CTP today. I don't throw the glow nukes(only x and esp) so I was wondering if this Glow Nuke was different than the stock stamped glow nukes. If it is, how much would it go for now or should I hold onto it and expect the value to rise?

i looked on here in recent marketplace threads but couldn't see anyone specifically advertising this so I am here to ask about this disc.

I won a 2011 Am Worlds Glow Nuke as a CTP today. I don't throw the glow nukes(only x and esp) so I was wondering if this Glow Nuke was different than the stock stamped glow nukes. If it is, how much would it go for now or should I hold onto it and expect the value to rise?

It is not worth much now (15-18), but maybe you can hang onto it.

http://www.discnation.com/Discraft-...-Lights-2011-Disc-Golf-Collectible-Discs.html

is it like this one

they made a nukeOS, a nuke, and a nukeSS all in the same glow plastic for am worlds. All I know is that after I won it, Jeremy Koling was asking if I would trade it to him.

a 1st run Elite X buzz from am worlds 2010 and its wasp tooled and wasp stamped with sparkles in it! Ink on back says "X-BUZZZ" and the PDGA Approved sticker says 177+ My phone wont let me upload pics atm but I can try and ifnd a way to get them on :) pm or put response on here please

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that DC would mold a Wasp tooled Buzzz in 2010...

FWIW, the player's pack discs in 2010 were a DGA Squall, Z Nuke, and E* Katana

I find it hard to believe that DC would mold a Wasp tooled Buzzz in 2010...

FWIW, the player's pack discs in 2010 were a DGA Squall, Z Nuke, and E* Katana

The only thing the stamp says is "The PDGA United States Amateur Disc Golf Championship" Under that it says "Sponsored By Discraft Pro Golf discs"
Thats all she says and there isnt a date or year on the disc

skottyb I'll take a stab at this one. May want to check with three putt, booter or moose.

Whippet max $30
Eagle Max $20
Friebird maybe $75 I know it is worth more than $50 but the light weight hurts it a bit

skottyb I'll take a stab at this one. May want to check with three putt, booter or moose.

Whippet max $30
Eagle Max $20
Friebird maybe $75 I know it is worth more than $50 but the light weight hurts it a bit

Thanks, my buddy wants to sell these so he can sponsor a hole for an upcoming tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts