• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys got this fb in a trade and have never come across this type of pro fb. Any background and price estimate would be helpful thanks. Ohh its new and unthrown and max weight. Super chalky
IMAG0388.jpg
[/IMG]

I hate to say it but that "Candy Pro" stamp was run on a few regular Pro Firebirds. Might be worth a few extra dollars to someone who collects obscure stamps but otherwise probably costs the same as a Pro Firebird you could find on the rack at your local shop or online.

I hate to say it but that "Candy Pro" stamp was run on a few regular Pro Firebirds. Might be worth a few extra dollars to someone who collects obscure stamps but otherwise probably costs the same as a Pro Firebird you could find on the rack at your local shop or online.

yea its definitely just pro .nothing special about that fb . ive been duped on ebay almost by them. i saw one go up but it was because the buyer thought it was candy . anywho,like cali said, no more than 12 bucks id say

yep i remember PMing three putt about pro firebirds with the candy stamp and he told me he didn't think they existed...glad i didn't win the auction for the tie dye one i was bidding on a while back

Regular CFR Price ($20) for those TeeRex's. Possibly a little more since the stamp is from an NT just as a cool factor if someone is looking for that stamp. But not many people throw them so odds are might end up less than $20.

So in conclusion ($17-23 :D)

Last edited:
I think those go for aroubd 25. Not a reg teerex,these are trex x's which are essentially like the wraith x champs. Which dgv has for 22. I know dgv had xout golden state rexs for like 15 I think .so yea, 20/25 should be a good starting point

I'd say around $20 for that cheetah.
The Firebird looks like a 3rd run, you could probably get around $40-50 on that.
I don't know about the others.

Does the roc say 10x, 11x or twelve time? That will help get a value on it. Also I'd say the shark could go anywhere from $13 to $20 in that condition depending on weight

Ok here is one im having a hard time pricing, factory black and 173g brands new x's mold
IMAG0308.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.