• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's true, you are in a whole different part of the world. If people know of McCabe over there then I would sell it locally, you'd get more money than having to ship it internationally.

Please help, a friend if mine has a 1.7 run of the millennium exp1 in 8/10 condition, he is wanting to sell it and I am wanting to buy it, I don't want to lowball him and I also don't want to pay way over being that I know next to nothing about millennium plastic. What are these going for. Any help helps.

Thanks guys.

I asked about some Millenium discs (including an EXP1) and was told that generally these don't have much extra value. Someone did refer me to the discgolfsweden site which had alot of info on these. Apparently the 1.6s were run with CE plastic. Some of the 1.7s are also apparently CE as they were run with the 1.6s but mis-stamped. No way of telling without comparing with a known CE disc. I don't think my 1.7 is CE, nice grippy plastic but doesn't have the same sturdiness as my CE Valks.

I asked about some Millenium discs (including an EXP1) and was told that generally these don't have much extra value. Someone did refer me to the discgolfsweden site which had alot of info on these. Apparently the 1.6s were run with CE plastic. Some of the 1.7s are also apparently CE as they were run with the 1.6s but mis-stamped. No way of telling without comparing with a known CE disc. I don't think my 1.7 is CE, nice grippy plastic but doesn't have the same sturdiness as my CE Valks.

Not sire I would agree

The 1.7 is CE and some 1.6 are CE
That said Mill discs don't fetch much even CE

Bmast...you are should probably be able to get it for less than $20

Although someone in the marketplace was asking $40 for a used one similar condition at 170

I have probably 6 or 7 1.7 run EXPs all new and I probably paid at most $20 each

What are "special blend" rocs like? I have a dx roc that is extremely slick and shiny, unlike any other dx I have ever felt.

What are "special blend" rocs like? I have a dx roc that is extremely slick and shiny, unlike any other dx I have ever felt.
The Special Blend Rocs were USDGC Rocs. The plastic was Star-ish. I think they had them in '05? '06? It was right about the same time as Star plastic came out. Not sure if they had any before that. I don't recall seeing them after that, but they started selling Star USDGC Rocs after that so it might have been redundant at that point.

Slick and shiny DX is usually just crappy DX, though. Sometimes it's better; I had a first run Cheetah that I swear was Pro plastic (Pro plastic didn't even exist then) and a DX Raven that was a freaky slick shiny blend that was durable as all get out. Hard to tell.

Last edited:
The Special Blend Rocs were USDGCRocs. The plastic was Star-ish. I think they had them in '05? '06? It was right about the same time as Star plastic came out. Not sure if they had any before that. I don't recall seeing them after that, but they started selling Star USDGC Rocs after that so it might have been redundant at that point.

Slick and shiny DX is usually just crappy DX, though. Sometimes it's better; I had a first run Cheetah that I swear was Pro plastic (Pro plastic didn't even exist then) and a DX Raven that was a freaky slick shiny blend that was durable as all get out. Hard to tell.

He speaks the truth...

that is neither candy or taffy. that is original pro plastic. the 10X KC discs were run in Pro plastic.. and 11X KC discs (teebird, gazelle, firebird) were run in basically the first runs of champion plastic(that's a broad statement as there were many many different plastics that Innova has gone through).

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

that is neither candy or taffy. that is original pro plastic. the 10X KC discs were run in Pro plastic.. and 11X KC discs (teebird, gazelle, firebird) were run in basically the first runs of champion plastic(that's a broad statement as there were many many different plastics that Innova has gone through).

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

There are definitely 10x in CE, not just Pro. Not saying this one isn't Pro, just saying I know there are 10x gazelles in other plastic.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

now i feel foolish i am gonna hang my head in shame

now i feel foolish i am gonna hang my head in shame

I wouldn't he's not 100% correct. I just got sent a pic of a 10x in CE/candy/champ, whatever you want to call it. Maybe I am misunderstanding him? The way I read that post is that 10x is only made in Pro and that's just not true.

I wouldn't he's not 100% correct. I just got sent a pic of a 10x in CE/candy/champ, whatever you want to call it. Maybe I am misunderstanding him? The way I read that post is that 10x is only made in Pro and that's just not true.

my bad.. you are correct. Most were made in pro at the time.. some were a mix of pro and CE(or whatever we want to call it) so they lasted a little longer.
I wouldn't consider that plastic taffy though.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts