• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are brand new Champ Stingrays worth? Buddy found a few new Champ Stingrays, BB Grid Aviar, 11x Eagle, Pearly Champ Aero, and Pro Line Cobra at a sporting goods store...Not sure which one, but I'm def going to have to look around now.

I have a Red Champ Rhyno, with San Marino tooling, and an 11x Yellow champ eagle, 174g, 9.5/10. I am hoping to trade or sell these discs, but don't quite know how much they are worth. Can anyone help me? Sorry for the terrible cell pics.
picture.php

Is the eagle an x mold or l mold? The x mold will have a lip on the outermost bottom of the wing.

What is a esp venom go for? I found it today and it says limited edition on it so I was wondering if its worth anything its prolly 9/10 174

What is a esp venom go for? I found it today and it says limited edition on it so I was wondering if its worth anything its prolly 9/10 174

There is one on ebay that's going for $50 plus right now. I've sold and bought a few in the $20-$25 range as recently as a month ago.

woahhhh nelly, I am heading to my PIAS tomorrow. Last time I was there they had a brand new LE pink ones for $15 and they are going on eBay!

I have a Red Champ Rhyno, with San Marino tooling, and an 11x Yellow champ eagle, 174g, 9.5/10. I am hoping to trade or sell these discs, but don't quite know how much they are worth. Can anyone help me? Sorry for the terrible cell pics.
picture.php

Anybody have a price range?

unfortunately they're all stock prices... 11x EL's are pretty common... so 14 each or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts