• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pchitti it is very rare to see any of the Wizards go for more than $20. I would say in that condition maybe $15 but that is a bit high. I would only pay $12 max for that.

Cool thanks for the reply. Was not sure at all since the Wizards are all over the place tooling wise.

Deadbody- I dont think any of the elite x buzzzz are worth more than retail. Is this old school sparkle plastic or is it just a sparkle stamp?

The stamp has nothing to do with the wasp or buzzz tooling.
I have seen a few people lately that I believe think "wasp tooled" means it says modified wasp in the stamp. "Tooling" is the raised letters on the underside of the disc.

I sould say that the scorpion and hammer are around 20, but the griffin might bring 25-30...

I've bought all three in the past 6-9 months and these prices are flip-flopped. I got a Griffin in pristine condition in that same weight range for $20 (as did several other folks on here). If it was heavier, then it might fetch $30 or more, but not at <170.

Especially with the black plastic and glittery-stamping, the scorp should be above $25.

The Hammers aren't that easy to come by. $25 is more than reasonable.

EDIT: @ OP - either way, at least you have a price range to work

Cool thanks for the reply. Was not sure at all since the Wizards are all over the place tooling wise.

Deadbody- I dont think any of the elite x buzzzz are worth more than retail. Is this old school sparkle plastic or is it just a sparkle stamp?

The stamp has nothing to do with the wasp or buzzz tooling.
I have seen a few people lately that I believe think "wasp tooled" means it says modified wasp in the stamp. "Tooling" is the raised letters on the underside of the disc.

Yeah, I'll check the tooling tonight. It's old school sparkle plastic, sparkles throughout the disc, white stamp.

ce whippet

whats this worth 9.5/10 very very light ink on inner rim.. very hard to see. 175?

Attachments

• disc golf 003.jpg
    disc golf 003.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 19
First run QOLF 1.1's worth anything?...feels CE. Had this disc for many years and looks better than some I bought this summer...indestructible

Pre-Barry lime green pearly champ Beast 8/10
L2OPX.jpg

Last edited:
Aye anything with the Flight numbers on it is the most recent run. It actually decreases the price for most people mainly because they are ugly...

Price is same as standard store price minus how used it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts