• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzzz

IMG_20111125_161727.jpg

This is a 177.0g Buzzz, very very faint ink can't get it to show up with a camera to where someone can see it. It's 7/10 the plastic has a bit of a glittery look. Any idea if there is any value here?

I keep seeing you guys say that the Discraft market still isn't strong which almost makes me not want to post this... I got it today in my DD Mystery Box. It say 8 of 25 on the back and the weight is 173-174.
IMG_20111125_191149.jpg

Sorry for the shotty pic.

FLX Pulse Prototype 164g Worth anything?
IMAG0444.jpg
maybe a few bucks more than normal
I keep seeing you guys say that the Discraft market still isn't strong which almost makes me not want to post this... I got it today in my DD Mystery Box. It say 8 of 25 on the back and the weight is 173-174.
IMG_20111125_191149.jpg

Sorry for the shotty pic.
the mace man stamp might get you some more interest and the 1 of 25 should up it a little bit but I still wouldnt expect more than 20-25

Why dose it seem like discraft stuff isn't even worth the plastic it's made out of? It seems like makeing the plastic into a discraft disc de-values the plastic.

175 Special Blend Tulsa Orc 8.5/10 no ink

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 26
DSC02641.jpg

171g Proto Glo Banshee... what can anyone tell me about this. when it was produced and it's value...
got it in a trade and was stoked because I've never seen one before!

Why dose it seem like discraft stuff isn't even worth the plastic it's made out of? It seems like makeing the plastic into a discraft disc de-values the plastic.

It all depends on what you want. Many of Innovas discs are worth more because the types of plastic they used are no longer available. Personally I'm done spending money searching for discs that may or may not be like the one I hold so near and dear (C.E and ProLine) Go discraft, then all you have to worry about are Buzzz' and Challengers, everything else is the same out of the box. Yes of course they all beat in differently.

PS. That Banshee is SICK Apdrvya

It all depends on what you want. Many of Innovas discs are worth more because the types of plastic they used are no longer available. Personally I'm done spending money searching for discs that may or may not be like the one I hold so near and dear (C.E and ProLine) Go discraft, then all you have to worry about are Buzzz' and Challengers, everything else is the same out of the box. Yes of course they all beat in differently.

PS. That Banshee is SICK Apdrvya

and it glows so nice!!!

Not sure the year when they were produced, but they aren't "first runs". They were produced specially the around same time as the proto star TLs and SLs (which were also not actually first runs of the respective discs). I had one of these and got about 40 for it. I haven't seen many around, in fact this is only the third one i've ever seen. Seems like the TLs and SLs which weren't glow, were produced more, but i'm not really sure on exact numbers. nice find!

Not sure the year when they were produced, but they aren't "first runs". They were produced specially the around same time as the proto star TLs and SLs (which were also not actually first runs of the respective discs). I had one of these and got about 40 for it. I haven't seen many around, in fact this is only the third one i've ever seen. Seems like the TLs and SLs which weren't glow, were produced more, but i'm not really sure on exact numbers. nice find!

I was pretty sure it wasn't first run also...

Status
Not open for further replies.