• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WITH CONDITION AND WEIGHT ON THE VALK TAM I THINK YOU WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING 10$ FOR IT

Champ Starfire: 175g, 9+/10. Value? And is this a FR or CE? Thanks!
6405257161_856096c782.jpg

6413579199_9d8c14f1b6_z.jpg

6413579851_c324324004_z.jpg

Pre-release Katana. "test material" which just means it's gummy, but I'm wondering what people will think it'll go for on ebay. All were made in the 160g range, this one's 164g, and I got another at 166g. Not sure why the second pick looks yellow, but it IS the same disc.

picked this up for a good price, talk to me i know they are oop, opinions please, yes it is a first run and a natural beauty

Attachments

• 68006_lg.jpeg
    68006_lg.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 46
picked this up for a good price, talk to me i know they are oop, opinions please, yes it is a first run and a natural beauty

$15 if you're lucky since it's kinda pretty. They were first run and last run, horribly inconsistant discs. I recently sold 2 brand new ones for $10 each, but they weren't as beautiful as yours

$15 if you're lucky since it's kinda pretty. They were first run and last run, horribly inconsistant discs. I recently sold 2 brand new ones for $10 each, but they weren't as beautiful as yours

how stable did they run? i may keep it as a thrower if its stable enough

I got this guy for 10 bucks the other day. Already been offered 47 for it. How much do you Roc heads think it's worth??

173 gram Big Bird Ontario with a ring of Mini Rocs on the back, 9/10 condition with ever so light ink on the back. Can't see unless you're really lookin under light.

131876_g.jpg

131877_g.jpg

cali, take the 47!!
I Just sold two in similar condition (ontarios) max weight for 25 each.

Roger that. I'm takin the offer :)

Did yours have the ROR on the back?

no, but I don't think that would add value. it's just a rubber stamp they had to identify tourney discs for what mold they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.