• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a Buzzz off of ebay and had no idea it was sparkly and pearly until I opened it up. Any idea if these are worth more? Buzzz tooled 10/10, 169g.

I got three here.
1) Self explanatory 10
2) Proto Chalky Wizard - Any info including price would be nice I haven't seen any of these blue ones anywhere. 7, ink
3) Local tour SSS Wizard - Not expecting much but just wanted to see 8, ink
Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0150.jpg
    DSC_0150.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0163.jpg
    DSC_0163.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0164.jpg
    DSC_0164.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I got three here.
1) Self explanatory 10
2) Proto Chalky Wizard - Any info including price would be nice I haven't seen any of these blue ones anywhere. 7, ink
3) Local tour SSS Wizard - Not expecting much but just wanted to see 8, ink
Thanks

1)40-60, and the name of that is "battle cry"
2)12ish
3)6-8bucks.
that is all

Just bought a Buzzz off of ebay and had no idea it was sparkly and pearly until I opened it up. Any idea if these are worth more? Buzzz tooled 10/10, 169g.

buzzz%2B1.JPG

Flying eye 1.1 is worth around 40.
Champ Shark is like 15.
...and the 1.12 SS is around 30, which is actually less than the offer you have in your pm box right now :)

Flying eye 1.1 is worth around 40.
Champ Shark is like 15.
...and the 1.12 SS is around 30, which is actually less than the offer you have in your pm box right now :)
Thanks for the replys.

Cali, i'll get that 1.12 in the mail tomorrow.

just wondering if this is worthing anything
glo firebird double stamp valk with Garrett Gurthie signiture 175
10/10

People sometimes look for these discs with the "wrong" stamp. Signatures mean nothing except to a collector on a specific disc. Since yours is a misprint, I'd bet it's worth around stock price. Interesting disc, but that might be about it :) Throw her!

I have a few elite x Buzzz Gt's that are red and new. They say 177+g on them and are the regular production run. What are they worth. I would like to sell some this coming weekend. Let me know, thanks

Pro Leopard

Picked this up at a Garage Sale. No idea on value.
159 gram - 7/10 - No Ink

Attachments

• Leopard.jpg
    Leopard.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 57
Okay, just picked these up, no pics yet cause I'm at work and can't use flickr.

Circle Stamp Eagle, White with blue stamp. disc 7/10. stamp 9.5/10
Circle Stamp Shark White with rainbow stamp disc 8/10 stamp 9.5/10
Circle Stamp Raven Yellow with Rainbow Stamp disc 5/10, stamp 9/10
4 chains Magnet. Heavy, white with red stamp. has a weird spot on the flight plate that is a large bubble like it got hot. otherwise 9/10.

does the magnet have the pulse at the bottom of the stamp? those are worth a bit more. depending on what the 'bubble' looks like, it's worth about 17-20 bucks. if it's a pulse stamp i'd say closer to 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.