• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta show off my new baby! 10/10, no ink, 174g, CE Eagle-X. I would think with the rainbow stamp and glow color, it'd be worth around $80. Am I close?

Also, is there a thread explaining the different CE runs? I'm clueless and need schooled.

6413191515_697e195ca9.jpg

Gotta show off my new baby! 10/10, no ink, 174g, CE Eagle-X. I would think with the rainbow stamp and glow color, it'd be worth around $80. Am I close?

Also, is there a thread explaining the different CE runs? I'm clueless and need schooled.

I'm no CE expert, but I've seen the number $80 tossed around for Eagles. I've also read that all first runs were Eagle-Ls and were red. So that rules out that one for you. Not sure how long they only made Ls though? Later runs were more clear than opaque I think, because the CE plastic became more like today's Champion composition. Someone else will know more definitively than me, but that might get you started!

Is a 10/10 1st Run Star Wedge worth anything? Or is it just a normal $10-$15 disc?

Probably only worth the stock cost at the moment. As long as it's new, it'll hold it's value at stock Star cost. Regular Stars may be worth less over time, but yours still has some value because it's a first run.

no, there were only 600 made and one sold for $50 recently

Dave made 12 hundred Proto Wedge's. They seem to be exactly the same as the production run Star discs, so they have no value as a unique mold.

1,200 protos is still a low number though, if someone needs a Proto for thier collection, they will become harder and harder to find.

I bought mine for 19 each new, I think this is the going rate for most new Protos, it should double in about four years.

Captain Jack says hold on to it, its only going to increase in value.

is it actually a glo? or just milky white color?

if it's glo, around 125, if it's milky white (4th run) it's probably 50-60 bucks...

The proto Wedges are flatter owing to the larger stamp (I think), but I'm not sure if they fly differently. I've got a stock star but haven't thrown it yet.

Back off Tex, I'm why he's asking :p

:shakingfistsmiley:

Can anybody help with this? Not sure what this is or how much it's worth. I know about the ID a Disc thread but I thought I could get some help here... I have no info on it, but it feels chalky. Unthrown, only storage wear 10/10, no ink (except weight).
photobucket-3830-1322627504286.jpg

photobucket-4192-1322627241399.jpg

photobucket-7374-1322627211192.jpg

Second is a "Limited Edition FLX Drone" TX States 2008. 177g. Semi translucent (not like other production FLX I've seen) with "sparkles" (very subtle; camera couldn't pick them up well)
Unthrown, 10/10 except for my name and number on inside rim
photobucket-23056-1322627190714.jpg

photobucket-5662-1322627147827.jpg

Not looking to sell, just curious.

179 Cobra
ive noticed on others they say mid range, this one says otherwise
nice color stamp and is 9.5/10

Attachments

• IMAG0137.jpg
    IMAG0137.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 45
Stevo, imo, not much above stock for that drone.
The first le run, which i belive it is, werent as stiff as the current stock. Most seem to prefer the stiffer feel. Some dc collectors may be on the search but i doubt its as valuable without the stock stamp.
15-16 would be my assumption.

Stevo, imo, not much above stock for that drone.
The first le run, which i belive it is, werent as stiff as the current stock. Most seem to prefer the stiffer feel. Some dc collectors may be on the search but i doubt its as valuable without the stock stamp.
15-16 would be my assumption.

Thanks! You're right, it isn't as stiff as the new FLX Drones

Status
Not open for further replies.