• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
32feae12-9be5-481c-84ba-c38dc792f835.jpg

10/10 max weight gator. Ya know. ;-)

you know how much it's worth ;)

Is there a market for Pro Rhyno's? I picked one up at PIAS and it looks pretty sweet. Well-loved, and I can't tell the weight, but I seem to remember a market for them exists...

Is there a market for Pro Rhyno's? I picked one up at PIAS and it looks pretty sweet. Well-loved, and I can't tell the weight, but I seem to remember a market for them exists...

$20-25 for max weights (especially if they're not white) in new condition. Price drops off pretty quickly for each notch lower for the weight and condition. Although this market has seemed pretty cool lately.

Omega SuperSoft 1.10, 5.5/10, not sure of the weight right now.

Nicks all over the rim, and flight plate sunken in a little and a little warped. Still feels like a nice broken in putter.

IMG_0011.jpg

Anyone care to estimate a value for this disc?
It's a 173g Soft Ion with commemorative Super Color. 10/10 - no ink/ never thrown

I don't think too many were produced. I'm not looking to sell or trade at the moment, rather I'm just curious.

Many thanks.

attachment.php

Last edited:
$20-25 for max weights (especially if they're not white) in new condition. Price drops off pretty quickly for each notch lower for the weight and condition. Although this market has seemed pretty cool lately.

Also firm sells for 2-3 dollars less than gummy from my experience.
A colored super gummy max wieght Pro Rhyno in 10/10 condition will get you over $35 very quickly.

Wouldn't have guessed this to be worth anything until i saw the "first run" on it

2011-12-01_16-59-50_818.jpg

.. and i still imagine its not worth anything. But like to know.

173g, crazy ink on back.

1st run max weight star mako. yellow with a silver stamp 10/10. is it worth anything? its been in a bag the entire time ive had it

This is a two part question...

1) How much is a max weight 10x KC Pro FX worth?

2) Why are they so hard to find?
a) I must see 10 times as many TBs or Eagles as I do Firebirds.
b)) Was the Firebird released later than the other slower speed drivers, resulting in a fewer number made?

I can tell you one thing about 10x and 9x Firebirds. They are the LEAST stable Firebirds ever made and are no good for throwing. That's all I've got.

The 9xs are flippy, but I have thrown 10mers that are very overstable, like the CE taffy FXs.

I've had two 10x firebirds and they were both MASSIVELY flat and Super overstable.

What do 9/10 with little ink Pro Classic Rocs go for? Great condition. 175 weight.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Attachments

• DSCF3197.jpg
    DSCF3197.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.