• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have most of them, seriously I do.

I can tell you one thing about 10x and 9x Firebirds. They are the LEAST stable Firebirds ever made and are no good for throwing. That's all I've got.

Oh, I should have known. Did they produce fewer FBs than the other molds? I thought it may have been released later in the season or something. Also, what would a new max weight one theoretically go for?

30 dollars for a max weight one. I think they produced a bunch, I think I have four boxes of them, 125 in each. I just dont sell firebirds unless its an emergency. So I would say they made at least 2000 of the 10x ones.

I discovered the boxes a few years ago at a storage unit from a disc collector who sold them to me at cost.

The 9xs are flippy, but I have thrown 10mers that are very overstable, like the CE taffy FXs.

yeah this and it was so flat i thought it was a flick! anyhow i'm sure you could get 20 dollars since it is CE blend and X mold. that is the lower end.

There were no flydyes. Yeah at 5 dollars a disc for 500 discs I actually took out a small personal loan at the bank. The guy was cool and gave me a few days to buy them all. So after the loan and interest it was a little more. I told my kids that I have there college books and living expenses covered. I am a veteran with a purple heart so there tution should be covered unless they choose a super high end school, then I might have to flood the market. Well see in ten years. I told my wife if I die to contact certain people with interests in my collection. Of course she might piece it out on ebay. She's a smart cookie.

If I didnt have three kids already I might considerd it. Just wait until you see my sons bag that I have been making. Most expensive bag of discs for a soon to be two year old, but he's worth it and loves it. My wife hates the fact that his first word was "DISC". I love it. My daughters both have bling bags, but have other interests so I dont push it. I think my son is the one who will love it. Only time will tell, oh I did just have my 27 year old sister in law move in who is hot and single. She's a dental assistant and it would be cool if she dated someone who played. Lucky for her I have a 5 bedroom house. Plenty of room, but the wife did give her my firebird room. So now I have my discs in boxes in my vault aka closet.

Um, seriously? Hook me up brotha. I'm a fairly successful operations manager at a nice restaurant. I'll fly out to Southern California for a blind date :D

Lmao so hard right now. Lion. On the 9x fbs... have you ever seen one with the stock stamp, a discraft worlds event stamp, and another stamp that says "2000 team michigan" stamp on it? I have 1, and find it odd to have an innova disc with a discraft event on it, even though I know they both are sold at events.

Yeah I have some of those discraft ones on 9x and 10x discs. There a cool little feature and one of those rare discs to find a discraft stamp on an innova disc. I think I traded one to bigweekend on here for another firebird. The grip on those are amazing. Nice forehand discs. The michigan stamp was put on a 100 if I remember. Hey message me pictures and I will happily show them to her. Who knows, if it doesn't work out you will at least get to see some awesome plastic and play some nice golf. I just pulled down my xmas boxes and now I have 20+ ce 1st run eagles to sell and various other red collectors discs for peoples holiday decor.

Status
Not open for further replies.