• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFR glo whippet x, i think its a whippet, its hard to tell cause it has a W on the back which could also be a wraith, WX is what is written on the back, any thoughts?

buzzz%2B1.JPG

Belchin Turkey tourney from last year it looks like. Maybe 16-18 bucks. Whatever a new one is costing these days. Sure is perrrty though.:thmbup:

Okay, just picked these up, no pics yet cause I'm at work and can't use flickr.

Circle Stamp Eagle, White with blue stamp. disc 7/10. stamp 9.5/10 $4-6
Circle Stamp Shark White with rainbow stamp disc 8/10 stamp 9.5/10 $5-7
Circle Stamp Raven Yellow with Rainbow Stamp disc 5/10, stamp 9/10 $3-4

See above in bold

CFR glo whippet x, i think its a whippet, its hard to tell cause it has a W on the back which could also be a wraith, WX is what is written on the back, any thoughts?

most likely a whippet

for reference - wraith has a wide rim (distance driver), whippet rim is not very wide (fairway driver)

and probably looking at $15-20

does the magnet have the pulse at the bottom of the stamp? those are worth a bit more. depending on what the 'bubble' looks like, it's worth about 17-20 bucks. if it's a pulse stamp i'd say closer to 40.

What is the Pulse Stamp?

I'll take a couple pics and post tonight.

What is the Pulse Stamp?

I'll take a couple pics and post tonight.

if you have seen a discraft pulse, its the symbol for that disc, the magnets released in the 90s and early 2000s had that symbol on the front below the chains, these magnets were typically stiff but sought after by magnet collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.