• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
07 Players Cup Cryztal FLX Buzzz, 8.5/10, rim ink only
picture.php

Found this the other day under some leaves on the course, looks old but i'm not real familiar with Millennium stuff. It's marked on the back Tach LF 4.1 weighs in at 177 has and old MaceMan stamp on the front probably 7/10, only one nick in the rim rest is normal wear and tear. Any help is great! Thanks in advance!!

133942_g.jpg

133941_g.jpg

Any idea of prices on small diameter Sanny Rocs from the late 80s. All new.

Attachments

• rocs 001.jpg
    rocs 001.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 13
  • rocs 002.jpg
    rocs 002.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 13
  • rocs 003.jpg
    rocs 003.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 11
4x JK Pro Valks at the moment are going for 25 - 35. The lower end priced discs tend to be used 7/10 ish with ink. The newer discs 8/10 with no ink or small ink being at the top of the scale. I have seen new wall hanger type in the berry color spectrum being listed for 50 ish.

Cheers - Koffee

goldce.jpg

BUddi of mine is looking for some info on these disc he picked up for his colection ..

What other CE came in Gold like these ?
How rare ?
Price range ?

anyone have any .. message me hes prlly intrested ...

Those are probably worth around 150-200 a piece. The golds are true first runs and were ran in extremely limited quantities.

Found this the other day under some leaves on the course, looks old but i'm not real familiar with Millennium stuff. It's marked on the back Tach LF 4.1 weighs in at 177 has and old MaceMan stamp on the front probably 7/10, only one nick in the rim rest is normal wear and tear. Any help is great! Thanks in advance!!

133942_g.jpg

133941_g.jpg

The tachyon is just a pro plastic viper. Probably not worth more than $6. If the stamp was in better shape some Maceman collectors might have paid more

goldce.jpg

BUddi of mine is looking for some info on these disc he picked up for his colection ..

What other CE came in Gold like these ?
How rare ?
Price range ?

anyone have any .. message me hes prlly intrested ...

Those are probably worth around 150-200 a piece. The golds are true first runs and were ran in extremely limited quantities.

Thanks for the info ..

anyone Else have any Info to add ..

much appreciated ~ :thmbup:

WHat other CE disc Came in GOLD ?

bigNik-

The value of the golds is dependent on the mold.
In order of value. . highest to lowest
Leopard - 200
Teebird - 175
Valkyrie/Firebird (very similar) - 150
Eagle - 100-115

Also, the stamps can change the value a little big (rainbow or reggae worth more than blue sparkle stamp)

Grape Sidewinder, 175 Grams and Mint

Attachments

• grape sw 1.jpg
    grape sw 1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 37
  • grape sw 2 outside.jpg
    grape sw 2 outside.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 13

133942_g.jpg

133941_g.jpg

The tachyon is just a pro plastic viper. Probably not worth more than $6. If the stamp was in better shape some Maceman collectors might have paid more
The 4.1 Tachyon LF was a pretty popular disc back in the day. They were super-beefy. Guys who were looking for a cheaper alternative to a Metalhead Viper liked the 4.1.

That being said, nobody throws Metalhead Vipers anymore. All of those guys carry Champ Firebirds now. So the thrower market for the Tachyon LF 4.1 is gone and you are left with a beater $6.00 disc. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.