• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im gonna say 10 bux..its just a champ sidewinder with a 2010 cfr stamp..just cuz its purple doesnt mean its worth more..

IMAG0132.jpg

175 jk pro valk. No scuffs. Value anyone?

I bought 3 jk pros in the last month,
All were 8/10, 7/10 with the ink, most I paid was $18.

I know where there are 10-12 of those gold ce valkyries all mint for sale and last I checked the guy was asking 125 a piece in person, cash for them. With cost of living going up 3.6 percent, they might be 130 now. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info ..

anyone Else have any Info to add ..

much appreciated ~ :thmbup:

WHat other CE disc Came in GOLD ?

I know where there are 10-12 of those gold ce valkyries all mint for sale and last I checked the guy was asking 125 a piece in person, cash for them. With cost of living going up 3.6 percent, they might be 130 now. Hope that helps.

and there were CE Cobras and possibly CE stingrays that were gold...oh and a few aviars.

I bought 3 jk pros in the last month,
All were 8/10, 7/10 with the ink, most I paid was $18.

That is a low, low price...not the market rate. I have sold three in the last two months in the same shape and they all sold for $24-$30.

I have a gold tl with a bar stamp and I have seen eagles gold with bar stamp. Did all the gold discs get made at the same time and put in a box till they put stamps on.West coast is good at this and east.

Nearly perfect 9.5+/10 Circle stamp Stingray. Inked at 178. Really cool gas leak stamp I won it at league today and it looks pretty old but I know next to nothing about old plastic
http://imgur.com/a/NQQ92

Is it just a stingray or is it something desirable?

bigNik-

The value of the golds is dependent on the mold.
In order of value. . highest to lowest
Leopard - 200
Teebird - 175
Valkyrie/Firebird (very similar) - 150
Eagle - 100-115

Also, the stamps can change the value a little big (rainbow or reggae worth more than blue sparkle stamp)

and there were CE Cobras and possibly CE stingrays that were gold...oh and a few aviars.

I have a gold tl with a bar stamp and I have seen eagles gold with bar stamp. Did all the gold discs get made at the same time and put in a box till they put stamps on.West coast is good at this and east.
i dont think so because those 2006 wraiths look a lot like this plastic....i think they were all made at different times....

also there was a 7x gazelle on ebay last week...i also have a pre barry beast thats the same gold swirly plastic

edbaa159.jpg

i dont think so because those 2006 wraiths look a lot like this plastic....i think they were all made at different times....

also there was a 7x gazelle on ebay last week...i also have a pre barry beast thats the same gold swirly plastic

edbaa159.jpg

i forgot ...

gold champ rhynos
gold 11x banshee
gold Aero

look up...jeff already said that....i was just trying to name some that were not already said...what ones do you got..?

I was wondering how much a bar stamp banshee or gazelle go for these days. It is a 175G 8.5/10.

Attachments

• IMAG0185.jpg
    IMAG0185.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0186.jpg
    IMAG0186.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
4OCtvh.jpg

Won this in a CTP at league, don't throw em and don't know much about old plastic.

It is old, mint and has a gas puddle looking stamp. It is worth anything at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.