• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"tylersheehy".....175, mint, CE TL with the swoosh stamp and CE TL written it in.whats it worth?
"Apdrvya" .....you just bought them from me for 30 each. right about there...

this should be someones Signature^^^^ if i dint have so much in mine i would do it

found this today anyone know what its worth?

2011-12-27_13-03-32_988.jpg

Got a few awesome first runs today to add to my collection, and looking to find out about what they are worth.
1. New Star Black FR Archon, 175g, reflexive rainbow stamp
picture.php

2. New Champ Orange FR Tl, 172g, silver Stamp
3. New Star Red FR Vulcan, 175g, silver stamp
picture.php

Sorry for the huge pics.

Archon - 30 (Because it's black.)
TL - 45 (These things are gonna keep going up, keep it. 80 dollar disc someday easily I bet)=
Vulcan - 18 (Very common, still go for retail on ebay.)

Anni Kreml

Found this Valkyrie at a local course not long ago. The stamp is in rough shape but it is a fine thrower. Is it worth anything over a standard star Valkyrie? I like that it says *VL instead of *VK, kinda neat. And the fact that she signed it is nice too. Could it be a personal disc? I would think if she were autographing it for someone's collection, her signature would be on the top, not the bottom. The part that is completely faded (along the top) says, "Master Womens Disc Golf Champion."

If it's hers, and I can track her down, she can certainly have it back! Nice disc, either way.

Attachments

• 2011-12-27 17.28.08.jpg
    2011-12-27 17.28.08.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 2011-12-27 17.28.24.jpg
    2011-12-27 17.28.24.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.