• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0135.jpg
m

Pearly ontario mold rhyno....what do you think 12 bucks.?...I don't know much about rhynos

IMAG0135.jpg
m

Pearly ontario mold rhyno....what do you think 12 bucks.?...I don't know much about rhynos

Weight makes a difference. If it is a 175 it is worth a few bucks more than a 168. It looks heavily used and inked so I would not pay much more than $12 for it. If it is really gummy and flexible you could get over 15.

yes and explain y it should go for more or less. if ur just not happy with it not being a 50 dollar disc,sorry for ya because its not worth more than what sol said. id be surpised if it got 25. its just a reg echo thats more than a yr old that has a diff stamp

Last edited:
Hey guys i was wondering if you could give me a price for my 2 first run discs.
1. Mint blue champ Ape 175 with a rainbow stamp
2. Mint Natural Beauty Star XCaliber 175

picture.php

If you got those 2 in a mystery box, then you did very well. Together they cost more than some of the CE Valks and OOP DX that have been posted here.

First Run Innova Champion Pegasus proto stamp, 1997, Ontario, 175g, 7.5/10
Minimal ink on bottom flight plate, been thrown a few times. Pretty cool marbling to top it off.

Thanks!

Pegasus by e4wqw3erfwq, on Flickr

The Pegasus never really took off. The animal stamps are sometimes more valuable than the Protostar stamps of OOP DX discs. Since the Pegasus sells for around $13 you may have an exception to this, but I would say it is under $25. In it's condition, maybe under $20

I've got a brand new 168g Star XD with a double stamp "Champion Destroyer" on the top. Given that Star XD's are pretty rare, what do you think I could get for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.