• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I hooked up a wisco couple kids - sammoller and nate got 5 protos (all pictured above) and 3 new discs (dd dye champ teebird, ss wizard and esp buzzz) for 130 (easily 175+ value) - I hook up the mystery boxes! stay tuned for 1 more in the coming weeks. . .

yeah I hooked up a wisco couple kids - sammoller and nate got 5 protos (all pictured above) and 3 new discs (dd dye champ teebird, ss wizard and esp buzzz) for 130 (easily 175+ value) - I hook up the mystery boxes! stay tuned for 1 more in the coming weeks. . .

I can vouch for the awesomeness of his mystery boxes, as I was one of the lucky recipients of the proto mystery box.

so you are saying higher or lower? If you disagree please make a counter estimate.
yes and explain y it should go for more or less. if ur just not happy with it not being a 50 dollar disc,sorry for ya because its not worth more than what sol said. id be surpised if it got 25. its just a reg echo thats more than a yr old that has a diff stamp

http://www.discnation.com/Innova-Boss-EchoSTAR-Team-Keen-2010-Disc-Golf-Collectible-Discs.html

Hate to break it to you but a lot of times, you guys are crooks.

I assume the disc is actually worth somewhere's between the over-inflated disc nation price and the per usual under priced DGCR price (of course with everything, it's really only worth what someone will pay). Anyway, it was a gift, I'll put it away somewhere's.

And sorry, didn't think I needed to make a counter offer on my own disc.

Last edited:
http://www.discnation.com/Innova-Boss-EchoSTAR-Team-Keen-2010-Disc-Golf-Collectible-Discs.html

I assume the disc is actually worth somewhere's between the over-inflated disc nation price and the per usual under priced DGCR price (of course with everything, it's really only worth what someone will pay). Anyway, it was a gift, I'll put it away somewhere's.

Hate to break it to YOU, but they also have a phantom selling for $150.

I would agree with 20-25 posted by Solomon.

Anyway, normally Im pretty decent on prices but this has me stumped. . .I got this from an old old school collector and he alluded this disc was unicornesque in it's rarity. This is one of 1st eagles produced and may be the only mint condition one left that was never stamped.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55564064@N04/6586223927/
Eagle handwritten on front of disc: 172 written on back, Rancho Cucamonga CA CAL patent: 4.568.297

You quoted the post, but didn't read it? I said their price was over-inflated already. Doesn't change the fact that $20 is too low.

Doesn't matter. Move on to the next disc.

I did not give you a price, I simply wanted to know what your thought was.

If you think you know the value of a disc, why post it. Then call us crooks. We are not buying the disc off you, just giving you an idea of what it is worth and right now 4 people are all saying the same thing.

Post it in auction and I bet you would not get more than $25 for it.

Anyway, normally Im pretty decent on prices but this has me stumped. . .I got this from an old old school collector and he alluded this disc was unicornesque in it's rarity. This is one of 1st eagles produced and may be the only mint condition one left that was never stamped.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55564064@N04/6586223927/
Eagle handwritten on front of disc: 172 written on back, Rancho Cucamonga CA CAL patent: 4.568.297

I also have one of these Eagles and have always wondered what it is worth. So does anyone have an idea? Thanks for any replys.

Eagle. I have a bunch of first run eagles and they are blank on the botton side. Only after the earo came out did they have bottom markings pt#. You can still pick the them up on the bay for $50.new.

The first eagles 1983 is what I have and you have the 90's eagle try DGV he may still have some for $15.new

How about this natural beauty Keen, Echo Destroyer? This thing is gorgeous...

DSC_0160_752x500.jpg

I regret using the word "crook". Prices here are just very low compared to the local market where I live amongst players, and especially compared to local stores (which makes sense). I personally have yet to break even on a disc I've bought - selling it here. (that i can recall)

I guess my friend paid too much for the disc, which is especially disappointing considering I won't throw it. Oh well, it was still a nice gesture by him.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be worth???

1 of 5 custom stamp 10/10 175g Voodoo it came with a custom mini as well
IMG_20111018_091946.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.