• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What kinds of players do you like to play with

better move out of WI youre not gonna find that up there...lol

Speak for your self FIB. seriously tho, in the disc golf world it hasn't been much, and can't really see hot women being out often much for anyone besides Cali or the coastline. anyone else who does, good work or you're just plain lucky. o yeah, anyone who isn't fimilar w/the terminology of FIB, it stands for, F***ing Illinois Bastar*, mainly because when a good majority of them drive it's like they are nascar drivers and don't give a F*&# about you and they don't hold doors for you and hope it will slam on your face and break your nose and when you say thank you or hey or how are you doing they look at your like your insane and have no idea what it means. sorry Illinois people, feel bad for ya.

Last edited:
Speak for your self FIB. seriously tho, in the disc golf world it hasn't been much, and can't really see hot women being out often much for anyone besides Cali or the coastline. anyone else who does, good work or you're just plain lucky. o yeah, anyone who isn't fimilar w/the terminology of FIB, it stands for, F***ing Illinois Bastar*, mainly because when a good majority of them drive it's like they are nascar drivers and don't give a F*&# about you and they don't hold doors for you and hope it will slam on your face and break your nose and when you say thank you or hey or how are you doing they look at your like your insane and have no idea what it means. sorry Illinois people, feel bad for ya.

dude if i was 10yrs younger id be hitting on all the fly honies playing disc down here now. its insane, almost 70/30 in the HS crowd for playing disc.

on the nascar thing, its true. but if you had to deal with the traffic we do and then you get to more open roads and thers a bunch of wiscos blocking you from driving the speed limit even, you get frustrated.

it sounds like you had a bad experience in Chicago. if youre in the way down there at certain times of day youre gonna get negative reactions. its just how it is. most of the suburbs however are very friendly, minus certain areas of Lake County, their noses are too high to see you.

I cant stand the people who say "i usually throw it XXX" this is just a bad day. or "last time i played this i aced" or " i usually deuce that hole" nobody gives a poop! also dont say "good shot" after every throw of everyone in the group. if i am laying up from 100 out for my par i dont feel like that is a good shot and I dont want you to tell me it is.

I like to play with either really ****ty players to make myself look good, or players that don't take themselves too seriously. It's a game and should be fun. I don't like to play with overly tense DBs.

Like playing with people at least my skill level if not better, play about average pace, and are laid back.

Hate playing with people who partake in illegal activity. Being around those people makes me nervous and paranoid. I am always afraid the cops are going to show up. :thmbdown:

I cant stand the people who say "i usually throw it XXX" this is just a bad day. or "last time i played this i aced" or " i usually deuce that hole" nobody gives a poop! also dont say "good shot" after every throw of everyone in the group. if i am laying up from 100 out for my par i dont feel like that is a good shot and I dont want you to tell me it is.

If your throwing it into the ground, it's a great, great shot.

I like to play DG with folks like SnappyFingers.

I don't like to play with drunk know-it-all's. Thats pretty much my criteria!

Like playing with people at least my skill level if not better, play about average pace, and are laid back.

Hate playing with people who partake in illegal activity. Being around those people makes me nervous and paranoid. I am always afraid the cops are going to show up. :thmbdown:

I agree 100%. I am so afraid of the cops showing up, and some of them treat you like an outcast if you don't partake in what they are doing. I like just playing for the love of the game.

^I know nobody that 'partakes' that makes non-partakers feel like outcasts. Maybe the non-partakers are saying weird things and creating unnecessary juju so therefore the partakers feel they can only communicate with each other. Either way, this is not an issue I run into in the southern golden state. In fact, I have run into zero of these alleged 'to partake or to not partake' issues at any course I have ever played. Seems to just be an internet thing.

^I know nobody that 'partakes' that makes non-partakers feel like outcasts. Maybe the non-partakers are saying weird things and creating unnecessary juju so therefore the partakers feel they can only communicate with each other. Either way, this is not an issue I run into in the southern golden state. In fact, I have run into zero of these alleged 'to partake or to not partake' issues at any course I have ever played. Seems to just be an internet thing.

The only reason I say that , is I was playing in a mini tournament, with 3 others in my group. I was the only one that did not partake in smoking something, and the rest of the round, I was treated like an outcast or a narc, and I was quite pissed about it, and it ruined my round. I have no respect for people that do that, since then.

Maybe the non-partakers are saying weird things and creating unnecessary juju so therefore the partakers feel they can only communicate with each other.

Not trying to create unwinnable argument here but isn't the onus of creating the unnecessary juju on the partakers in this situation?

^Most I have run into will offer but are cool when turned down. Often easier to crush by the back 9! :)

I love telling them, "No , sorry I can't, I'm a cop". They turn white, before I tell them I am joking. Its a good way to get back at them.

Straight up chill mofos, and people who take the game seriously (but not TOO seriously)

i like playing with jivecody, and skankin77, and our buddy greg

what he said, that basketcase guy is cool, too. Jivecody is a damn swindler, though..

Last edited:
I play with my kids and family mostly, but every once and a while it will be with friends.

I like playing with people that are easy-going and chill. I really don't like talkers while I'm trying to shoot but I am getting better. My newest group that I've hooked up with one of them has a ipod with external speakers. I dealt with it the first few times but now I like it since he listens to good tunes.

I also REALLY like that they are all better than be but freely give constructive criticism. They have loaned me discs suited to my throwing style.

I love telling them, "No , sorry I can't, I'm a cop". They turn white, before I tell them I am joking. Its a good way to get back at them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

With wit like that, you would be welcome here, whether or not you inhale.