• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What manufacturers are in your bag?

What manufacturers are in your bag?

• ABC Discs

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Axiom Discs

Votes: 40 21.6%
  • DGA

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Discmania

Votes: 64 34.6%
  • Discraft

Votes: 102 55.1%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • Gateway

Votes: 54 29.2%
  • Hyzer Bomb

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 68 36.8%
  • Legacy Discs

Votes: 39 21.1%
  • Millennium

Votes: 25 13.5%
  • MVP Discs

Votes: 56 30.3%
  • Ozone Discs

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Prodigy

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Prodiscus

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Vibram

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Westside

Votes: 53 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 41 22.2%
  • Innova

Votes: 130 70.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I screw around with other brands randomly, so stuff I'm trying out for giggles at the moment I didn't vote for. Only stuff I know is in 100%. Innova for almost everything, Gateway for wizards, my Other vote is for RDG scales (and hopefully the tyrant and Gila later this year)

With all the super hype around here for Prodigy discs a couple of years ago, not a lot of people actually bagging any of their stuff.

Surprised to not see more gateway, just because their putters. I think it really says something about their products, that a newer company like L64/DD/WS has such a decent market share - at least on these boards.

Last edited:
Millennium fans keep their knowledge within an inner circle so collector/hard to find molds don't skyrocket in price like Innova/Legacy do ;)

Millennium fans keep their knowledge within an inner circle so collector/hard to find molds don't skyrocket in price like Innova/Legacy do ;)

Man I loved the 1.2 OLFs. That was going to be my go to before I found PDs...but the 1.3s were different enough and I didn't want to always be in search of the run I liked - hence throwing PDs.

Latest posts