• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What manufacturers are in your bag?

What manufacturers are in your bag?

• ABC Discs

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Axiom Discs

Votes: 40 21.6%
  • DGA

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Discmania

Votes: 64 34.6%
  • Discraft

Votes: 102 55.1%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • Gateway

Votes: 54 29.2%
  • Hyzer Bomb

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 68 36.8%
  • Legacy Discs

Votes: 39 21.1%
  • Millennium

Votes: 25 13.5%
  • MVP Discs

Votes: 56 30.3%
  • Ozone Discs

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Prodigy

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Prodiscus

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Vibram

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Westside

Votes: 53 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 41 22.2%
  • Innova

Votes: 130 70.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^this is why they don't fight as hard to market with innova, trilogy, and the likes, because they know you are going to come back and keep restocking. That said:

Discraft- crank, pred, comet, buzz, wasp, zone
Dga- tsunami, undertow
Innova- Teebird
Gateway- wizard
Rdg- scale

I just re-checked. 9 Brands in my bag......9! Thats CRAAAYYYYYZY....isnt that CRAY CRAYYY?

just proves how many disc Companies out there make good discs. I wouldn't want to 'have' to throw just 1

Innova (Destroyers, Firebirds, Gator)
Legacy (Patriots, Ghosts)
Gateway/RDG (Wizards, Scales)
Discmania (PDs)
Discraft (Comet)

Legacy could take over more spots in my bag with a couple releases. I've been trying to switch to Outlaws for a while, just haven't found the right combo. The Enemy might replace my Firebirds if I like it. I'm also demoing some putters to potentially replace the Wizard/Scale combo (not likely but who knows).

What they really need after the Enemy is a PD/Thunderbird type disc.

RDG- Scale, Raptor, sometimes Serpent
Yikun- Wings
Innova- Polecat, Roc, Gator, Valkyrie, Banshee, Gazelle, sometimes Viper
Dynamic Discs- Sometimes Escape.

Innova
millennium (sometimes)
Kastaplast
Hyzerbomb (sometimes)
Discraft
Gateway (chief/chief os auditioning)
Discmania

I just re-checked. 9 Brands in my bag......9! Thats CRAAAYYYYYZY....isnt that CRAY CRAYYY?

just proves how many disc Companies out there make good discs. I wouldn't want to 'have' to throw just 1

You also have the most molds in your bag lol

For 2016 I decided I'm going to go with an all DGA/Discraft bag.

For the past 3 years I've been stuck in a cycle of bagging whatever the latest and greatest discs where, then I'd switch to the classics (TB, Roc, etc), then on to the latest and greatest again, etc. My skills never progressed and I was never really comfortable/confident with my discs as I was constantly changing.

I've always been a fan of Discraft/DGA molds and they have enough discs to build a solid bag but not enough to get myself back into the cycle I was in before.

Dynamic Discs (Verdict, Truth, Trespass)
Latitude 64 (Pures, River)
Innova (Teebird, Tern)
Discraft (Zone, Comet)
Axiom (Envy)
Discmania (FD3)
Legacy (Mongoose) - goes in and out of the bag

Remember when Prodigy was popular on DGCR & would have been one of the most popular manufacturers picked in this poll?...good times. :)

350x700px-LL-03821fe1_24773336.jpeg

Legacy: Canon, Rival, Ghost
Westside: Sampo, Northman, Bard
Innova: Teerex, Thunderbird, CE Valkyrie, Banshee, Classic Roc, Yeti Aviar
Dismania: FD, Gremlin
Dynamic: Evidence
Discraft: Hornet
RDG: Scale, Lizard

If pressed, I could probably narrow it down to any two of the above (except the last 3) but I have never found a good reason to do so. I am not sponsored nor do I think I will be any time soon, so I like throwing what works. I have been slowly phasing out Innova, but the Yeti's are probably there for good and I still haven't found anything that flies quite like a Champ Banshee (c'mon Tyrant!).

I'm a whore... I'll throw any disc that works for me. I'm loyal to the manufacturers who make products I like... until I fond something I like better. That said, nothing's been able to kick an FLX Challenger my bag.

Discraft: APX, Challenger, Stratus, Storm, Nebula, Drone, Crank, Predator
Innova: TeeBird, Boss
Vibram: Unlace, Lace, Ibex
Westside: Warship
MVP: Amp
Lat64: River
Millenium: JLS

Last edited:
^ I really liked the Nebula too bad they didn't catch on.

I'm a whore... I'll throw any disc that works for me. I'm loyal to the manufacturers who make products I like... until I fond something I like better. That said, nothing's been able to kick an FLX Challenger my bag.

Discraft: APX, Challenger, Stratus, Storm, Nebula, Drone, Crank, Predator
Innova: TeeBird, Boss
Vibram: Unlace, Lace, Ibex
Westside: Warship
MVP: Amp
Lat64: River
Millenium: JLS
I think it's quite the contrary. People who won't throw a (better) disc because it's a "different" manufacturer are the whores.

i prefer Trilogy plastics (mostly westside giants), with an ESP Zone just cuz i love the shallow rim and OS of it.

Drivers: 3 Giants (VIP, Elasto, recycled), Opto Saint, Elasto Underworld, an ESP zone (who needs a midrange when you bag one of these?) and a couple of swans. some times a gateway chief and chief OS are in there too.

try to only carry between 9-11 discs.

My usual suspects: PD, Giant, King, Sword, Trespass, Eagle-X, Heat, Banshee, Nebula, Evidence, Fuse, Breaker, Polecat and Serpent = Discmania, Westside, Dynamic, Innova, Discraft, Latitude, DGA and RDG.

My Gyro bag for funsies: Photon, Tesla, Insanity, Clash, Resistor, Vector, Axis, Ion