• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would Quagmire say????

I gotta go with tbird888 for this one!
"18 Holes!?!?! Alllllllright"
Gonna dye it on a disc or 2 here in the next couple days. I'll post pics when I'm done.
tbird if you want a dye stencil of this to try your hand at dyeing let me know and I will send one off to you no charge. Thanks for your humorous contribution!
Giggity!Giggity!

I have to say I'm honored. Glad I could help. Giggity giggity goo!!

I would love to have a stencil of that. Thank you for the offer. I'll PM you my address. It'll go nicely on an ice blue Groove I recently received in trade that's in dire need of some color and will fit in perfectly with the "theme" of my other dyed Grooves (Ron Burgundy and the Haulin' Ass mudflap lady).

On Ebay.
303244473_tp.jpg

Hey hippie have you done one with this design yet?
1208848109_avd.jpg

not the album cover itself but that picture.

I tried to find just the pic , didnt find it but i found this while searching for optical illusions . If you stare long enough youll see Toronto's famous tower.

optical_illusion_2.jpg

maybe the disc started out white;)
You are correct sir! Its actually a clear Ice Blue color.

If he did, then that's one helluva job.
Thanks man!

Hey hippie have you done one with this design yet?
1208848109_avd.jpg

not the album cover itself but that picture.

I tried to find just the pic , didnt find it but i found this while searching for optical illusions . If you stare long enough youll see Toronto's famous tower.

optical_illusion_2.jpg

That is a pretty sweet design. I havent done that one in particular but I have done a few trippy/circular/illusiony type discs.
That is a great picture of Torontos tower!:D

I've had to take a break dying after I dyed a few spots of my kitchen floor orange.

this is what is terrifying me about starting to dye. We just remodled our kitchen and if one drop of dye hits the floor or counter top I might as well just walk to courthouse and file divorce papers myself. :|

this is what is terrifying me about starting to dye. We just remodled our kitchen and if one drop of dye hits the floor or counter top I might as well just walk to courthouse and file divorce papers myself. :|

Have acetone handy to immediately address the spill. Or lay down plastic.

I try a couple out in my garage on a hot plate I got at a garage sale for 2 dollars. Seemed like its not that messy but I didnt want to take the chance.

My wife voted me out of the kitchen with Rit a long time ago too. I purchased a single electric burner from amazon and my dying is now portable! I usually go to the patio and take a book/dogs and 3-5 discs to dye. Best 14.99 I've spent in a long time!

I usually dye in my basement. It kind of dingy and scary so it doesn't matter where the dye goes! :) I do my vinyl cutting, weeding, and stencil application in my office/studio. Big lots has some pretty cheap hot plates and stainless pots under $20 total for both. Thats what I use. Cheap and portable:) Dye isnt very forgiving when you spill it!

I usually dye in my basement. It kind of dingy and scary so it doesn't matter where the dye goes! :) I do my vinyl cutting, weeding, and stencil application in my office/studio. Big lots has some pretty cheap hot plates and stainless pots under $20 total for both. Thats what I use. Cheap and portable:) Dye isnt very forgiving when you spill it!

Your basement sounds like something out of Silence of the Lambs.

or a meth lab .

im suprised none of these guys have been swat teamed yet , i would suggest not buying the hot plate and the chemicals on the same day:)

Seriously officer, I just am dying discs and have a really bad cold (after trying to check out with chemicals, a lot of cough syrup and a hot plate).