• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"What's in the bag stranger?"

Sad part though I checked every shop in town and I couldn't find one, does any one know if they are domey? I like prefer flat discs and I may have to order one.

There are flat Z Comets out there but I wouldn't say that the Comet is particularly understable, especially the Z's, though you can definitely use it for that. Comets are all about float and glide so you want them to have some dome.

I have a green Z Comet I don't use. Unsure of the weight at the moment (it's in the car) but it's 9/10 misprint with the stamp wearing off. PM me if you're interested. I remember it having some dome but not a crazy amount.

As far as understable goes, I used to throw a Star Roadrunner and now I throw a GL Vision. Both would help. I also have a QJLS. Very straight driver if thrown on a slight hyzer. I would go Avenger SS before QJLS though (personal preference)

I picked up a 12x eagle L. I like the line it can hit, If i need more flippy I'll try a RR maybe. I just like the eagle's lower speed and how flat it is, plus mines champy star ooooo!

BUT!

I still need a good understable mid range. Maybe the comet for that float on trick shots. I want something really flippy for low speeds so maybe a fuse or a meteor... Idk I'll be going to pias today so I can fondle some different plastic.