• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

Going general with molds here.
FLX Drones-Plural cause I finally had to add a new one after 4 yrs. What can I say....bckhand n forehnd upshots, drives, just a workhorse and very unique. Always stable.
Rancho Rocs-DX n KC mainly- The bread and butter of my game. I cycle 4-5 n have backups. Every line upto 350 ft or more.
Challengers-Most important disc in my bag. FLX for driving (cycling 2 now last forever) Old barstamp ProD main putter. SoftX Blackie 4 flippiness. Many backups all plastics.
Star Teebirds-Lotsa duties. Could probably get by using these as ur only driver if need be.
Destroyers are pretty much on this list too but we did say NEVER. :)

Star Gators are good but you should try a Champ Gator. Champ Gators are better IMO than Star Gators. Also you could try a Drone.

Champ Gator and Whippet are definitely on the wish list. Stars are current production in these, so more readily available. Thanks :)

Right now I see very little chance that the rival leaves. They're like the teebirds I always wished I had.

Rocks are also about as safe as it gets.

Finally, ions are a copy of the best putter out there in plastic that never chunks.

These three molds have greatly improved my game n

suspect is the most predictable mid i have ever throw. definately staying in. Saints are my main driver and they have earned a spot permanently in my bag. last is the almighty anode!

I throw alot of overhand, and although it is new, my z venom gets more distance than any other OH disc I've ever had. Outside of the gimmicky Epic. I might buy 10 more.

Right now I see very little chance that the rival leaves. They're like the teebirds I always wished I had.

Rocks are also about as safe as it gets.

Finally, ions are a copy of the best putter out there in plastic that never chunks.

These three molds have greatly improved my game n
All three of those will be gone in 3 months. ;)

Destroyer, Its a favorite of many people, for good reason. In different stages of wear it will do almost anything, i carry two in my bag, a beat bottom stamp, and a seasoned beefy S/DS.. they do what i ask.

Volt, its extremely workable and can go as far as some distance drivers if you crank it. The best all around fairway driver i have used. This will be a favorite for as long as i disc golf.

Vector, this is like a an old flat Roc i had many years ago and after i found MVP, the Vector was immediately the disc i gravitated to to replace that feel and flight, i have had the same Vector in my bag since it released, and it still has its stability :)

wizards. they were out of the bag and i felt like i had nothing to throw on a lot of shots. now i just won't take them out again.

Flat top Champ Firebird. Also my 11x Champ Eagle. These two are so money. I'm pretty sure my Volt will be next on my list. Just haven't had enough time with it yet.

The Firebird in one plastic or another has been in my bag for quite a while now and I have a hard time seeing it booted. I've acquired quite the stack of Wizards for putting and the PA4 is in my bag to stay I'd have to say, but other than that I'm open to changes. After all, I would've sworn that I would never dump my Buzz not even three months ago, but then in walked the M4.

ion- i use it more as a shorter mid range. pretty much does whatever i need it to.
buzzz- one of the first discs owned and the disc i am most confident throwing. i carry 3 in different plastics.

predator/trident- i use the trident as a utility or short range super meat hook. I carry two preds, one pretty beat that travels straight a good ways, and the other new. i throw the straighter pred whenever i am in doubt and know i cannot go right no matter what.