• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who's still waiting for their first ace?

Even tho I aced a playoff hole that was like 150 feet, I'm still waiting for my first "real" ace in my eyes. In the past 3 months at league, 4 people have aced on regular holes. That's the one I'm waiting for.

One of the reasons I don't consider that playoff ace is because only two people out of about 12 gave me $5 for the ace. It's not like they don't know, since they've paid everyone else who made their aces $5. So maybe they didn't consider it an ace.

I have 1, but that was about 2 years ago,,, so Imma waitin again.

seriously was close on basket 2 at loriella yesterday

Almost hit an ace two days ago. 300 ft. uphill. hit a nice line with my eagle- it snuck in between 2 trees guarding the hole- skip- chains!!!

- fall out.

I fell to my knees and screamed "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

it was very dramatic.

I got my 1st ace about 8 years ago. It was in the first month I started playing.It was hole 18 at Shelly Sharpe in Scottsdale. Over the lake and all. I haven;t got once since. Hit the basket quite a few times but nothing has stuck!

Two weeks ago, I threw a anny on a blind 140 ft hole. I heard it hit metal, but it didn't stick. :(

Latest posts