• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why all the Innova Hate?

When I played the Memorial, I saw non-sponsored people throwing Legacy, and DD. Hasn't MVP been around longer than they?

Money.

Those companies have sponsored players, who other pros, and ams want to emulate.

MVP doesn't have distance drivers yet. That it another huge reason you don't see them more in competition.

Give them time, my friend. MVP pros will be kicking your butt on your home course. :D

Prerube, why you not post as much as before? I miss my bunny :(

Real life. I played in more tournaments this year than I had in the previous 4 years.
I took a Nebraska road trip, I am one of the designers for a new course coming to Southern Maryland, and there is no need for my knowledge here since Jay dub knows everything.

Actually, most non-sponsored pros aren't really trying to emulate anyone. They have figured out what fits their game the best and they use it. Once you reach that level you aren't fooled by the "McBeth putts with the McPro Aviar so it must be the best". Only time pros use stuff that they wouldn't choose on their own is when they are sponsored and required to compete with brand X. I think the best gauge of what is best in the market is what the top non-sponsored guys are throwing. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
I'd love to hear this explanation....because this is laughable so far.

Where's Innova East located? How much credit does Charlotte alone have with Innova for baskets? Looking at the 9 pages of courses in Charlotte, those with Discatchers start at the end of page 1 and end on page 8. That's 125/172. NC is a very balanced state amongst manufacturers though. :thmbup:

Laughable indeed.

Real life. I played in more tournaments this year than I had in the previous 4 years.
I took a Nebraska road trip, I am one of the designers for a new course coming to Southern Maryland, and there is no need for my knowledge here since Jay dub knows everything.

Let's play some golf. I know you will whine and whine excuse after excuse why you can't.

I'm kinda tired of you Internet disc golfers, show me what you got or shuddup. :)