• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why all the Innova Hate?

Meh, go ahead and try some. I did, they were decent, but I didn't decide to bag any. If you like them, awesome. If not, just sell them all to a cult member.

Exactly. That's what I did. Vector was cool. Didn't prefer it over a Wasp at the time or the Verdict now. I traded it easily to someone who loves them. Everyone was happy. :clap:

Wrong.

You don't have to buy 5 volts to get 1 that flies right. What kind of teebird we talking about? OOP, DX, + rim, Glow, totem, star?

Don't be mad because there are more options for TeeBirds than Volts.*

*I know you're talking about consistency, but even MVP has different PLHs and domes to their discs. Nobody's perfect, not even your best bud MVP.

Wrong.

You don't have to buy 5 volts to get 1 that flies right. What kind of teebird we talking about? OOP, DX, + rim, Glow, totem, star?

I'll just put this here.

I have never seen a volt vary in dome.. i have only seen PLH differences, and that was only the first runs. Every volt i have seen since compares identical

All my Volts range from completely flat to slight dome. Some I can get a little "pop" from by pushing in the outside of the top with my thumbs (slight dome), and others I cannot (flat).

MVP loves me more i guess, all the discs i get from them are always the same

youre ridiculous. get your eyes checked.

Lol. Max of 5 times in the past year, maybe 2 years. I'll give you time to search through my posts and try to find more. Sorry I payed less for premium plastic than you do for DX.

Nothing beats good worked in DX, except trees, concrete, rocks, metal baskets, brick, and hard ground.

Hammer, find a company that allows you to buy wholesale, specify the discs and weights you want, and order less than 50.

Lunch time. Troll back in an hour.

Nah don't have time, sorry.

Pretty sure all those things beat all discs. I've hit trees with DX and Champ alike.

Some people actually like to have options and choices when picking out there favorite type of disc. What's wrong with having a star, glow and dx teebird in the bag?

MVP is a boutique brand.

Innova is not.

Get over it.

Some people actually like to have options and choices when picking out there favorite type of disc. What's wrong with having a star, glow and dx teebird in the bag?

MVP is a boutique brand.

Innova is not.

Get over it.

:thmbup: Best answer I've heard

MVP is a boutique brand.

Innova is not.

Get over it.

Everyone has to like what I like or they are idiots.

Latest posts