• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Damn, Scott must have had too many giant margaritas before the round.

C'mon Scott, you've got to beat Felicious Drank at least.

1240642768_lol_thats_funny_26882_1287676327_22_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:
Billy crump is the charles barkley of disc golf, greatly knowledgable and strangley absurd, hearing him explain his bee sting was worth 8 bucks,.even if my coverage lagged after that.

Yeah, I'm easy to find in the results. :clap:

But in case you don't want to go look, I shot -1 at RL Smith, which included a god-awful triple on a pretty easy hole. Looking forward to Hornets and Kilborne tomorrow.

Speaking of which, I need to go enter my scores. :thmbup:

somebody start a list....dobbins66 is doing good... Jerry dobbins.....also Bill Block is there...dickeybird

Who I'm rooting for (in order)

1 Schusterick
2 Michael Jo
3 Cale
4 Richard Wasabi
5 Nikko

Don't really wanna see a repeater this year

she should...she is a "professional" amateur disc golfer haha. She has been to many of the biggest events this year and probably plays a ton.

Billy crump is the charles barkley of disc golf, greatly knowledgable and strangley absurd, hearing him explain his bee sting was worth 8 bucks,.even if my coverage lagged after that.

id rather be chained to a chair watching qvc/hsn cause sounds like one of those guys.

I'm rooting for D-Tuck, aka David Tucker. I know him from Castle Hayne.

Flymart was bunk. They had all the good stuff in a hiden place and none would tell you where it was.