• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Would you buy a PIRANHA...? If Innova made a new mold....

What plastic would you want...?

• Total voters

moose-mdg

""Supporting The Legacy""
Would you buy a PIRANHA...? If Innova made a new mold....

lets see how much love for the piranha is out there....if there is enough i will start harassing innova until they remake the mold!...so if you would like some let me know roughly how many you would buy and what plastic you would want....thanks..

:popcorn:

I would buy soooo many piranhas in whatever plastic they came in. Probably dx maybe some premium as well. I'd love some soft putter plastic similar to the omega runs. I will also help you harrass innova to make this happen.

Stiff, flat glow dx.

I literally just gave myself a bone, tried to hide it in the waistband of my pants, and came in my bellybutton while I typed that.

Stiff, flat glow dx.

I literally just gave myself a bone, tried to hide it in the waistband of my pants, and came in my bellybutton while I typed that.

TMI, but hilarious all the same.

What's a piranha fly like?

Like butter. Slower than a rhyno and hello hss with a strong fade. If you crush on it, it goes straight and slow then it looks like it stops mid air and fades off left. I like that it fades and move R to L instead on just diving off hard on a flat throw.

Not 100% sure I'd buy them if they were premium plastic only. I'm sure I would, but not nearly as many as I would in DX. KC would be killer! R-Pro would be a no no.

Like butter. Slower than a rhyno and hello hss with a strong fade. If you crush on it, it goes straight and slow then it looks like it stops mid air and fades off left. I like that it fades and move R to L instead on just diving off hard on a flat throw.

Not 100% sure I'd buy them if they were premium plastic only. I'm sure I would, but not nearly as many as I would in DX. KC would be killer! R-Pro would be a no no.

i was thinking the same thing about r-pro....not good....but a kc pro might be cool for driving...

does it fly like a zone? or how does it compare to a drone? and if you help me out i might even throw you a bone!

See what i did there???

I'd buy some if they, like above, kept the R-Pro out of the DX mix. I'm thinking older DX Big Bead Classic Aviar plastic. Definitely with the stock circle stamp.