• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Would you buy a PIRANHA...? If Innova made a new mold....

What plastic would you want...?

• Total voters
^If only this thread was about Rhynos.......... I think a gummy champion glow piranha would be sweet. I honestly don't really care too much for the originals though. I picked up a few to see what the hype was about, and not really a fan. However, I'm not really a big fan of the Birdies either, but when I got my hands on a Champion Birdie, I fell in love! So Champ Piranhas and I'm in!!!

I played a round with Dave Dunipace and Sam Ferrans at National Doubles the last year it was in Round Rock, a long time ago, and Dave said the mold no longer existed way back then. As we were warming up before the round, Dave saw my Piranha laying in the basket and thought it was a Birdie. By the end of the round he knew it was a chain eating Piranha. The next week I went to Circular Productions and bought the last box of Piranhas they had. I still have 20+ left, but would definitely buy some more if they are ever made.