• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WTF Disc Thieves!

That's a shame to hear.

But I'll be honest, if something that bizarre happened to me, I think I would be looking around for hidden cameras. I mean we've all heard stories before of young punks pulling stunts like this. Stories like that come a dime a dozen. But a senior citizen? Crazy.

I can understand your frustration Foghorn. Having your plastic jacked by a geriatric; can it get any worse?

They make comedy tv shows about theft called worlds dumbest criminals. So I think a lot of people think theft is funny, guy. Why do you want to start an argument?

Not trying to start an arguement, but when you come to this website and start poking fun at one of the forum's most respected members bad fortune; I'm going to have something to say about it. I promise that if you asked for technique advice, Sidewinder would be one of the first guys to help.

You've been here a very short time and so far you've called DG the lamest sport ever, told everyone what an athletic badass you are, and now made fun of Sidewinder getting his discs stolen. Respect is something that is earned, not given. You've done nothing to earn my respect. You may be a great guy, but so far it seems you've gone out of your way to piss people off. Are you really that surprised that someone doesn't really appreciate it? Granted you did apologize, so you're definitely not all bad. Show some respect, and you'll get some in return.

Last edited:
Sorry about that Sidewinder. Sucks hard when your stuff is taken, ESPECIALLY in front of your eyes, and your helpless to stop it. :mad:

I wish I had now. Old man crept up like a friggin' ninja in his car after I threw some drives.

First off thank you for helping me out with my form. I'm really sorry this happened to you but this ^ statement had me cracking up. Probably the biggest oxymoron I have ever seen. Again sorry bout your loss. I had someone steal some plastic out of my bag the other day and it just plain sucks.

Sucks to lose the discs winder, but the method is pretty funny. Very Bizarre

You can't run, and you can't see? Yeah, it sounds like those discs flagged him down and asked for a ride. He said where to? Discs replied "anywhere, just go!"

he can't run and he can't see, but he could probably outdrive you with his left hand.
Sorry for the loss.

They make comedy tv shows about theft called worlds dumbest criminals. So I think a lot of people think theft is funny, guy. Why do you want to start an argument?

Those people get caught. We laugh at the criminal not the victium :doh:

^holy crap this is crazy!!! I would agree he cannot be far, and If it were me i'd track him down if only for the adventure of it. It would be great to knock on his door and say hi remember me?

These days people have no respect for others belongings. Its appalling for sure. To just snag those with you watching. He must be an old man, because he feels entitled. Crap i thought that most kids these days are "entitled" not old peeps.

I think its funny as well. Heres where I yell "thanks" and drive outta this forum cause bitching about it is not bringing the grandpa to justice. Buuuuuut on a real note Id be pissed too so I see both sides. Also how can you not see, not run but are able to chuck a disc?

Also how can you not see, not run but are able to chuck a disc?
really? i can run and see, but i can tell where he is coming from. you do not need to run to disc golf. seeing I am sure he can see well enough to golf, but picking out a license plate from 300 feet away?
c'mon man

A little addition... Why would a geriatric old turd want your disc, he most likely dosent have the hips to throw em. I wonder what he was thinking.

Okay ill admit it I had to poke a lil fun and what happened really sucks but if I was in sidewinders shoes id be just as upset! I try to put a lil humor in everything to lessen the tension. Whoever said they (old people) dont venture far from home had a good idea. Go find him and steal his depends then say "thanks", who will be laughing now ya old prick.

Latest posts