• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WTF Disc Thieves!

That sucks man. But I'd rather a guy take my crap in a way that makes me confused then have it randomly disappear from my bag. Then again, I'd rather no one take my stuff at all...

Hopefully you can find him again and it was just him hearing "take it" instead of "leave it" like was mentioned.

We are forgetting that this is sidewinder. You would have to be an Olympic athlete to catch a man with your disc that is a mile away. I'm calling bs on bad eyesight because I couldn't even tell you it was an old man at a mile. Lol

The tale of the mysterious old disc snatcher

This story is just too strange to be believed :gross:. Why would this dude stop & pick up your discs, mock you & then drive away? Is he a disc golfer who wanted some new plastic? Was he a disgruntled old fart who had peviously been hit (or nearly hit) by errant drives? I dont get it! But like others have stated hopefully you'll see him again & you can ask him (& then thank him as you beat his old a**).

Were you throwing discs in a parking lot or did this old guy drive through the middle of a field?

I've had quite a few discs picked up by people over the years. They are usually confused as to what they are doing and why I am yelling at them while running towards them.

Get-a-way vehicle looked this late 90s Civic, probably stolen as well:
1999-modified-honda-civic-htach-cx.jpg

The old man kinda looked like this:
0001-MG-6566-Eritrea-2006-Ruef.jpg

Lost discs are bad enough. Stolen discs... Now that is mandatory time off of work to mourn. Sorry about your misfortune sidewinder. Its a good thing that I can't drive my discs farther than I can sprint. I also could probably read the plate #'s from my awesome 180ft drives.

And this is why there should be a mandatory 1-2 month wait for anyone to post on the forums. I mean I guess you should come to expect stuff like this from what I assume is a 15 year old typical California kid, but still, the forums should have precautionary measures to weed out trolls and idiots.

Sorry to hear about your discs, weird that an old man would pull something like that. I would definitely go back once in a while, maybe you'll run into him and you can try and get them back

While I understand your point, I don't think any length of wait is going to mature someone enough not to be a troll. Hell, I troll sometimes and I've been on here for two years. We just gotta learn to sift through the bull on this site for the gems like me :D.

Get-a-way vehicle looked this late 90s Civic, probably stolen as well:
1999-modified-honda-civic-htach-cx.jpg

The old man kinda looked like this:
0001-MG-6566-Eritrea-2006-Ruef.jpg

Holy crap! That is the single greatest combo I have ever seen. While I really do feel bad for what happened to you, you're going to be laughing about that dude three years from now. I don't know how homeless people get tricked out '93 Civic hatchbacks. I guess if you live in the back and can avoid impound...

Latest posts