• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

www.discgolfmuseum.com?

cali

* Ace Member *
http://discgolfmuseum.com

Anyone ever ordered from them? Experience? I found some gems and want to place an order but with most interents when things seem too good to be true, they are.

I'd like to hear from someone who's done business with them before I send this order in.

holy shit 1st run ce valk some seem reasonable some are just insane. i might buy a visa gift card and purchase just one disc to give it a try.

Nope I have my eye on a few of their used discs.

Are you talking about their FR Valks that are $100+?

Cali said:
Nope I have my eye on a few of their used discs.

Are you talking about their FR Valks that are $100+?

no they had a damn ce valk for 14.99 just about to buy it and boom not there anymore. looks legit. ebay store has perfect feedback.

I must have missed that one. I just went through all 90 pages of their used stuff and found some sick shit.

I don't throw either of these but they have dozens of old mold Beasts and Pearly Orcs for mad cheap!

Cali said:
I must have missed that one. I just went through all 90 pages of their used stuff and found some sick shit.

I don't throw either of these but they have dozens of old mold Beasts and Pearly Orcs for mad cheap!

the thing is with shipping it kills you at 7.02 not sure if I want to take the risk of 50 bucks. I think I will though.

Man someone just snatched that orange KC Pro Teebird from right under my nose.

Whoever just did that, seriously go jump in front of a bus.

did my order ha ha ha ha ha thats why you don't post things like that on here you keep to yourself. should of told me man i would not have treated u like that.

Star-echo-Roc-2008-SanM-WS-green-180.JPG.php

Fail

Cali said:
Man someone just snatched that orange KC Pro Teebird from right under my nose.

Whoever just did that, seriously go jump in front of a bus.
LULZ, that was my Buddy Jake, too bad, that thing is fuckin cash

I got a couple of nice pearly orcs from this site. Good deals and fast shipping, seems like a nice site.

Yeah, that's pretty terrible, heh. But, yeah I've ordered from there too. Guess that defeats the purpose now, huh?

He's a Denton Texas guy - which makes him ok in my book. I've bought several discs and a bag from him. Might not respond immediately, but he's just 1 guy trying to make a living off disc golf.
He's quite a golfer as well. For what it's worth, I'd feel comfortable recommending him.

Latest posts