• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You gotta love small towns!!

DrenalinJunkie

Par Member
Just hit the Wal Mart in Kenedy Tx. for 7 boxes each of...
Golden Yellow
Sunshine Orange
Royal Blue
Purple

All boxes marked from XXX06-09

About to hit the grocery store as well and see what I can score there!

We arent nearly as small Im sure but I went looking yesterday and couldnt find any black. I did however get 2 bottles of fuschia 1 bottle of royal blue and 2 boxes of mauve from 09

Where do i find those markings? I'm going to hit the local JoAnn tomorrow & want to know where to find the lot #'s. Is it on the inside flap? There's a little number there! Thanks.

No it is on the outside of the box. I had to look for it for a few minutes.

No it is on the outside of the box. I had to look for it for a few minutes.

OK. Got it! For those that don't know there are numbers pressed into the bottom of the box! Kind of hard to see, but readable under a light! Thanks!

The ND marking is on the dye package inside the box. If you see a ND do nit buy it as it is the new formula. The numbers endin in 10 and 11 on the box are not a derivative way to tell if it's the new or old formula.

I stopped at Joanns again this afternoon on the way home and got a bottle of purple, a bottle of kelly green and an OLDDDDDDD bottle of rose pink from all the way back in 07

I went to JoAnns today only to find that the store had closed!:confused: Don't know if they moved or went out of business. Will try the store locator to find the next closest. IDK if there is any close, but every time i stop to check for Rit Dye there is hardly any on the shelf's!

Dang it! I was just down there at the Walmart in Kenedy about a week ago but dye was the last thing on my mind. Good deal.