• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

...when you come across a job opportunity in another part of the country and the first thing you do is research where the nearest disc golf course is...

....or when you base your next military duty station choice on which location has the best/most courses within driving distance.

When you're happier than you should be to see this thread reborn and you start rereading posts from years gone by that made you chuckle

You try to convince your fiancé Selah Ranch would be a great place to take your honeymoon.

........you're driving down a winding road and wonder which disc in your bag you would use to make the next corner.

.... Your dog's name is "Beast" and your kids are named "Buzzz" and "Birdie".

.... You beg your woman to wear a yellow chastity belt with the word "Innova" printed on it.

.... Your carry on travel bag is your DG bag.

.... You beg your woman to wear a yellow chastity belt with the word "Innova" printed on it.
LOLZ!!

.... Your carry on travel bag is your DG bag.
^This actually hits too close to home. :| :| :eek:

When you see pieces of property and think to yourself, "This piece of land would make a great disc golf course!"

or...

When you carry around your disc golf bag in your car at all times, just in case...

or...

You start to feel "on edge" after 2-3 days of not playing.

When you see pieces of property and think to yourself, "This piece of land would make a great disc golf course!"

or...

When you carry around your disc golf bag in your car at all times, just in case...

or...

You start to feel "on edge" after 2-3 days of not playing.

Get out of my head.

You stare out the window at work looking for any sort of tell on the wind and playing (in my head) the perfect hole at the local course for that wind.

Pretty much the only time my bag comes out of my car is:
1) to play
2) swap discs
3) clean
4) change/replace/refill gear/snacks
:|

:| :|

When you carry around your trusty Star Aviar the way a child carries around a blanket

Linus.jpg

Yup that would be me rofl. Whenever I am walking around anywhere, it is either being flipped or being spun on my index finger. People are starting to point it out to me rofl.

.... when every time you walk to lunch from your downtown office (or arriving to or leaving from work), you picture RHBH and RHFH routes around downtown alleys and parking garages.

Latest posts