• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you look out the window and wonder with all the summer thunder storms that happen where you live...

Would my Discatcher Sport survive getting struck by lightning :confused:?

Here is another...

When you are in the shower every morning and you wipe the moisture from the window to check on that same basket to make sure it is OK :eek: .

Last edited:
When you sustain an injury at work or home and your first thoughts are can I throw or thank God its not my throwing arm or hand.

Hahaha, :clap::thmbup: This all day! I just cut my left hand pretty bad the other day, and immediate reaction was, thank God it's my off hand.... no biggie.

.... when you are driving / walking down the road and all the neon orange, pink, and green litter scattered along the side makes you do a double take to make sure it's not a lost disc.

Nature pictures with inspirational type quotes show up on my facebook feed and I immediately start picturing lines through or around trees and where a fun basket placement would be.

When you drive 500 miles (in 95° heat) for no other reason than to play a dozen new courses along the way.

When you look out the window and wonder with all the summer thunder storms that happen where you live...

Would my Discatcher Sport survive getting struck by lightning :confused:?

Here is another...

When you are in the shower every morning and you wipe the moisture from the window to check on that same basket to make sure it is OK :eek: .

You need to put that basket in the shower. To keep an eye on it.

When you sustain an injury at work or home and your first thoughts are can I throw or thank God its not my throwing arm or hand.

When you mash your index finger in a log splitter and switch to a Bonopane grip so you don't have to learn all over with your opposite hand.

True story

You need to put that basket in the shower. To practice your putting grip in the rain.

FTFY

Hahaha, :clap::thmbup: This all day! I just cut my left hand pretty bad the other day, and immediate reaction was, thank God it's my off hand.... no biggie.

Yep. October, 2014 , I was working on the car exhaust when it went to work on me. Cut my left wrist open pretty nice. Was going out of town with my daughter the next day to hit Hershey Park and then a disc golf course or two. Just four stitches and a wrapped bandage later, the trip happened with no limitations.

We were able to hit two courses and she got to ride at least four coasters she had never been tall enough before. Good times!

Power Puff Girls

So, I'm sitting here planning the new unique holes in a day record, waiting for the pizza so I can watch Vibram Open footage with the family before we go out and play, and I look up when I hear Buttercup say"Frisbee golf". Their new teacher is the coolest girl in the world - as an example, she even knows what Frisbee golf is. Then, I come here to talk about it.

Do I have a problem?

1. When you look at the little clock at the top of your iPad and realize you just spent 3 hours of the time you should have been sleeping reading 300 pages of "how you know you're addicted to disc golf"

2. When you've spent the last two years investigating every piece of property in a 100 mile radius, with more than 30 acres, that has popped up on zillow and still haven't found "the one".

3. There is no way I'm going to sleep without checking zillow first.....

I need help :\

Just saw this for the first time here at Am Worlds Headquarters:

When the last disc golfer gets off an elevator he yells "clear"!

I know I'm addicted because we play "HORSE" in the living room using minis and a tiny hockey net while watching tv.

When I go out to my buddy's course for a work day and make to sure remind everyone that the proper had for dragging trees to the burn pile is your non-throwing hand so you have enough strength to play at least 2 rounds when the work is done.

Latest posts