• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You know you are addicted to DG when you go to the store to get a length of cable, and when thinking about how long of cable you get you imagine standing at one place and putting to the destination in order to figure out the length you need.

this 1 is good. I bow hunt for deer so i use them both. Its odd how learning the length something is so difficult. But both DG and bow hunting really help me out with it.

If you feel the need, before winter comes, to plan a road trip during your winter break somewhere warm just to disc golf.

...you set up your practice basket in the living room with a 17' putt from the kitchen and 22' from the bedroom. :D

when you have to start lying to all of your friends and family when you leave every day for 4 hours and come back covered in dirt and scratches. "What me? Oh. I just went to see a movie and get a bite to eat... No, as a matter of fact, I did NOT go play with my frisbee in the woods again." muttering to self "How do they always know? Ooh, I should wash my hands."

when you dont mind eating a burger/wings/pizza with your "disc hands" as mentioned above.

and yes lying about going or the amount of time being spent there is a sign of addictive behavior

when you bitch and moan and how it's too cold and rainy to even think about raking the leaves even though if you weren't raking the leaves after work you were going to go get a round in.

seriously, I'm trying to figure out a way that I can tell my wife it's too crappy out to rake and then leave to go discing.

. . .you list a 2 hole course and find the time to defend its listing on the site because of a bunch of negative talk abotu how it isn't a "course"

when you bitch and moan and how it's too cold and rainy to even think about raking the leaves even though if you weren't raking the leaves after work you were going to go get a round in.

seriously, I'm trying to figure out a way that I can tell my wife it's too crappy out to rake and then leave to go discing.

That made me laugh aloud!

Ha! I had the same problem last week with cutting the grass. Neven did find a solution though. :(

Ha! I had the same problem last week with cutting the grass. Neven did find a solution though.

Uhhh honey I am going to go get some gas for the lawnmower.....(grab bag and run)

When you play two courses, wait for your wife to go to work, then head out with the pratice basket so you can be ready for tomorrow when you play another two rounds at a new course.

I played a round and a half on Saturday, then played a round an half at a new course on Sunday, grabbed a bite to eat, then got home and threw my practice basket in the truck, and went to the field and worked on putting and approaches for an hour and a half.

Now I am so sore its not even funny.

I played a round and a half on Saturday, then played a round an half at a new course on Sunday, grabbed a bite to eat, then got home and threw my practice basket in the truck, and went to the field and worked on putting and approaches for an hour and a half.

Now I am so sore its not even funny.

If that made you sore you wouldn't have liked playing with my gf and I last weekend. Friday after work we did field practice for about 2.5 hours, alternating driving, approaches and putts. Saturday we played 4 new courses (76 holes), Sunday we played another 4 new courses (96 holes) and Monday we played two new courses, one of them twice (75 holes).

Latest posts