• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I was at Academy Sports getting a disc, and I spent 10 minutes rearranging the discs, and making sure the right discs were in the right slots. They were all mixed up.

oh my god... midnight I keep finding your posts eerily similar to the same stuff that I do. I was at Dick's not too long ago and I sorted their whole miserable little rack while I was standing there because it bothered me that the mids, drivers, and putter were allmixed together. I then sorted by model... I then did the same thing when I was at the gas station that sells discs... :eek:

oh my god... midnight I keep finding your posts eerily similar to the same stuff that I do. I was at Dick's not too long ago and I sorted their whole miserable little rack while I was standing there because it bothered me that the mids, drivers, and putter were allmixed together. I then sorted by model... I then did the same thing when I was at the gas station that sells discs... :eek:

It just drives me nuts to see the discs in the wrong place.

You can't throw an ultimate frisbee disc normally and have to hyzer flip it to get any good distance(and even then it still wants to turn right).

You can't throw an ultimate frisbee disc normally and have to hyzer flip it to get any good distance(and even then it still wants to turn right).

I like to play catch sometimes with a ultra star with my girlfriend. Every time I do I have to relearn how to throw the damn thing. Shes better at throwing that thing than I am. I always seem to flip it trying to throw it like a golf disc.

I like to play catch sometimes with a ultra star with my girlfriend. Every time I do I have to relearn how to throw the damn thing. Shes better at throwing that thing than I am. I always seem to flip it trying to throw it like a golf disc.

I throw it like I throw my beat sidewinder, it works out well.

I threw a frisbee the the other day and I don't remember them being that understable when I was kid

I know I am addicted, because I am going to buy one of my wife's birthday presents at a sporting goods store that also sells discs. I budgeted so much to get my wife's present, but I am going to get the cheaper model, so I can use the rest of the money to buy a disc. :D

I know I am addicted, because I am going to buy one of my wife's birthday presents at a sporting goods store that also sells discs. I budgeted so much to get my wife's present, but I am going to get the cheaper model, so I can use the rest of the money to buy a disc. :D

You sir, are officially addicted to disc golf.

I know I am addicted to disc golf because I go to class with a backpack that contains one notebook and six discs. I've also usually got athletic tape, a mini, a towel it it's gonna be wet, and whatever else I think I might need when I hit the course on the way home.

I dont know if its addicted or just a smart move but I cut out going out for lunch while at work and figure, every 2 days I save enough to justify buying a new disc. I dont buy that many but have it set in my head I am clear.

You know you are addicted to DG when you go to the store to get a length of cable, and when thinking about how long of cable you get you imagine standing at one place and putting to the destination in order to figure out the length you need.

I some how talked my wife into letting me play in a tournament the weekend of her birthday. I guess now I need to go sell some ice to some Eskimos.

Latest posts