• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your favorite disc?

DD Suspect. Can do a lot with it and still trust that you can get into it and it won't flip and roll.

After hitting my first ace with a disc I've only had a week I would have to say my Vibram Med Summit. Before this week though it would have been my ABC Flying Squirrel.

Favorite mold: Vibram VP
Favorite specific disc: 169 Medium Ascent, which I have hit three aces with.

Edit: as a matter of fact, that ascent is the blue disc in my user icon.

From day to day it changes. Today, I like my 167 firm Lace. I'm getting better at using it, finally, and the rim is dirty. There are small dings on the rim, it fades less. But it is still the new hotness! I'm hoping for some new Vibram at PIAS soon!

Like asking me which of my kids is my favorite. Each has it;s own personalities and presents different difficultoes, but I love them all. Use my Challenger the most though, but who doesn't use a putter the most?

Would have to be my driving/upshot Ion and my putting Ion. They get used the most and I have the most confidence with them.

My 10x Cheetahs.

The plastic is soft and grippy, but not floppy. The flight is smooth, slow, straight, and reliable. They're not the fastest thing in my bag by far, but they'll still go 320'+ no problem and they'll look good doing it.

Driver and overall: 172g GL Saint- Beautiful in flight, I can do so many great things with it but it really likes the slight hyzerflip or dead straight low line drive with a slight fade.
Mid: 177g TP Tursas- Hyzerflip to straight and perfect s- turns, or great annys, super versatile.
Putter/Up: 175g Eclipse Anode- My go to upshot, have been hitting 50ft+ shots with it a lot lately.

Love seeing more and more Vibram popping up in these threads. I would have said my Ibex if the Wizard didn't exist.

Opto Pure. The best disc I have ever used. The most versatile disc I have ever used. A great learning disc. I absolutely love mine to bits.