• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your longest disc ............. with a notch

The longest disc I've thrown with a notch is the Champ Starfire-X. The longest disc I have in my bag with a notch is a DX Teebird. I haven't thrown the OLF. Right now super fast drivers don't interest me mutch. I just stick with my Avengers and I'll evaluate the others when I get more interested in them.

my starfire-x is still screaming haven't tried the olfs cuz they don't sell them here.

alot of discs mentioned dont really have a notch, orc, teerex (inless X Mold) flash and probably others.

Easy answer for this one is the OLF Mold. Hands down. :)

Thatdirtykid said:
alot of discs mentioned dont really have a notch, orc, teerex (inless X Mold) flash and probably others.
I was going off this picture...
concaveic3.gif
so, if this is what a notch is, or referred to as what a notch is, then yes, the Flash has one.

Well, I don't throw notched discs all that often anymore, but I've been getting great yardage out of a 174 flash and various champion orcs. Those two are probably my favorite notched drivers. I'm also a fan of the champ starfire.

All my main drivers anymore (surge, wraith destroyer) don't have notches.

That's easy for me as I only have one notched disc. The Star Starfire <x mold>. I bought it as a wind driver. My go to driver is it's cousin, the SL.

I guess I've got 2 in my bag...The Sabre and the Spirit. And the sprit is definitely longer.

Star Orc.

Every orc I've owned or thrown has had a notch, even if its not as noticeable as it is on some other discs.